Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Music played on, during boarding / disembarking AA flights (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2016, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Music Played on AA During Boarding and Disembarkation

The music for the month can usually be found and played on Spotify, here. Previous playlists are shown as well.

[/B][/COLOR]
Print Wikipost

Music played on, during boarding / disembarking AA flights (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2014, 4:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by ljauss
I would love to know who does the piano versions of the songs played on boarding/disembarking right now (May 2014) - my friend is a huge Pearl Jam fan, and I would blow his mind, in the funniest possible way, with the piano version of "Better Man" they have right now.
Try this: Better Man

For most of the Pop Piano songs heard on AA, you should be able to search Amazon for "Piano Tribute Players" along with the Artist and Song Title to find it
Old May 6, 2014, 4:09 pm

You are amazing - thank you!
Old May 6, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, AA GLD, DL FO, Natl Elite
I've heard "Some Nights" by fun. on my trips between DFW and DCA during disembarking.
Old May 6, 2014, 5:31 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
I heard Daughters by John Mayer the other day.
Old May 6, 2014, 9:00 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Citi Platinum Select, DL Skymiles/AMEX Plat
We had some "elevator" type music playing w/waterfall display on Flight 1471 (MCO-DFW) last weekend during boarding and disembarking.
Old May 6, 2014, 9:16 pm

Programs: SPG PLT, AA EXP
Piano Muzak version of Ke$ha's Timber on a recent AA flight. OMG. Soooo bad.

http://www.amazon.com/Timber/dp/B00I...players+timber

Last edited by TonySCV; May 6, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Old May 7, 2014, 12:45 am

Let me add a song that appropriately describes much of the music selection played upon landing; Misery by Maroon 5
Old Jun 1, 2014, 10:56 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
Boarding music

Was listening to the piano version of the boarding music on an AA flight yesterday. My daughter is learning piano and plays by ear pretty well. Would love to get a copy so she can learn to play them. Anyone know where/how to get the selections? Provided they are available.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP - Marriott LT Platinum - National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by joebeenyc
Was listening to the piano version of the boarding music on an AA flight yesterday. My daughter is learning piano and plays by ear pretty well. Would love to get a copy so she can learn to play them. Anyone know where/how to get the selections? Provided they are available.
On iTunes or Spotify, you can rather easily find numerous albums of top-40 and current hits for piano. That's all AA is playing, pop music.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 12:59 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by joebeenyc
I'm not sure where to buy the music, but you can at least maybe identify the exact tracks. There's a consolidated thread on boarding music where the last few posts may be helpful: <this thread>

Last edited by JDiver; Jun 1, 2014 at 2:35 pm Reason: redacted recurving link after merge
Old Jun 1, 2014, 10:25 pm

Hi! I've read through the whole thread but didn't see an answer to what piano music was playing (on a DFW-SFO flight and return) during the standard boarding video with the waterfalls, clouds, etc. It's possible this was pop music, but it didn't sound like it, and it was the same music on both flights and the only music played while the flight boarded -- not a series of tracks of "pop piano" as on channel 12 in the in-flight system.

Any leads on this? It was a nice relaxing tune. I could post a very badly recorded audio clip of it where you could just make out the piano if that would help. Thanks to anyone with information.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 9:51 am

check here for the pop piano songs:

http://www.americanairlinesentertain...sic?channel=12

I think most just link to Amazon to purchase there.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 10:23 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by frequentwalker
Hi! I've read through the whole thread but didn't see an answer to what piano music was playing (on a DFW-SFO flight and return) during the standard boarding video with the waterfalls, clouds, etc. It's possible this was pop music, but it didn't sound like it, and it was the same music on both flights and the only music played while the flight boarded -- not a series of tracks of "pop piano" as on channel 12 in the in-flight system.

Any leads on this? It was a nice relaxing tune. I could post a very badly recorded audio clip of it where you could just make out the piano if that would help. Thanks to anyone with information.
I am trying to find it as well. It is stuck in my head. Does anyone know what song it is?
Old Sep 8, 2014, 5:31 pm

Anyone have particularly strong opinions on AA's music? I'm writing about it for a magazine. Feel free to message me if you'd like to sound off on songs you like, don't like, etc.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 8:21 pm

The quality isn't great, but here's the piano track on boarding that I was trying to identify:

http://picosong.com/fXay/

I don't think it's just a piano version of some random pop song. They were playing it on several different flights while showing pictures of clouds, waterfalls, and so on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.