Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal B Admirals Club (master thread)

Old May 1, 2015, 7:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)Link to LGA information on aa.com.Link to LGA web site

The New York La Guardia International Airport Terminal B Admirals Club is in Concourse A "Near gates 31 and 32, after security".
The hours are posted on aa.com Link

Amenities include:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for Purchase
  • Showers
Print Wikipost

New York LGA / La Guardia Int'l. Airport Terminal B Admirals Club (master thread)

Old Aug 1, 2021, 1:16 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Any news on a new club? I assume D gates will be torn down soon.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 8:01 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Bumping this again—wanted to see if anyone knows when the new club might be opening? And when the old gates will go away?

I feel like we will need to do a DO to send off the old club platbrownguy
Old May 8, 2022, 8:50 am

Programs: AA, Hertz, Hyatt, Hilton
Spent a couple of hours in the new club at terminal B yesterday. Wow... it's clean, and modern, but it is small.

(Edit: If the map at https://www.laguardiab.com/map is accurate, then the lounge is only halfway done. Which seems reasonable... and once complete, it will be much larger. Cheers.)

Last edited by Hoi polloi; May 8, 2022 at 9:02 am
Old May 19, 2022, 2:21 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott G, Hertz PC, Avis PC
does the LGA lounge have a shower?
Old May 19, 2022, 2:54 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Originally Posted by simonsuo
does the LGA lounge have a shower?
Don't think so and I think most AC showers (not FL) are still closed anyway.
simonsuo likes this.
Old May 20, 2022, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by Hoi polloi
Spent a couple of hours in the new club at terminal B yesterday. Wow... it's clean, and modern, but it is small.
First time in earlier this week and I will go a step further and say it is pokey . Expansion will help but the footprint of what i saw is much less accommodating than the legacy LGA club, a lot of physical pinch points with people moving in and out.
Old May 21, 2022, 5:42 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Hoi polloi

(Edit: If the map at https://www.laguardiab.com/map is accurate, then the lounge is only halfway done. Which seems reasonable... and once complete, it will be much larger. Cheers.)
Knowing that it is only about half the final size answers so many questions....if they could get proper glassware, that would be a plus.....thanks for letting us know...
Old Jul 26, 2022, 2:52 pm
S.R

Programs: EK Platinum, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
2nd half the lounge apparently opened today according to TPG:
https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...rals-club-lga/
Old Aug 14, 2022, 8:05 pm

Stopped by the new club at terminal B again and as mentioned a few weeks ago, the new section is open - which more than doubles (maybe triples) the amount of space in the lounge.

It's actually pretty good - perhaps a bit narrow in places, but it goes on forever. I mean, it's a hike to get all the way to the western end of it. Lots of different spaces - booths, quiet areas, different types of seating, even some arcade machines. Plus, the new section has its own bar/food area, and it's own bathrooms. Although, like the eastern portion that was opened first, the bathrooms are relatively tiny and unimpressive.

Regardless, the staff were great and very friendly/attentive. Good visits all around.

(Also, since it was asked upthread, they do apparently have a shower. It's near the bathrooms in the eastern section of the lounge... not sure if they're open or fully operational yet, though.)
Old Dec 12, 2023, 4:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador & LT Titanium, UA Silver, AA PLT
Stopped by yesterday, as I finally have a membership for the first time in years. I thought I read that with the increased prices that the food was being improved. All I saw was a salad bar, made-to-order guac, and a box of desserts. Also, are we really still nickel & diming people on premium vs house drinks? What am I missing.
Old Dec 12, 2023, 4:49 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by newbiztraveler
Stopped by yesterday, as I finally have a membership for the first time in years. I thought I read that with the increased prices that the food was being improved. All I saw was a salad bar, made-to-order guac, and a box of desserts. Also, are we really still nickel & diming people on premium vs house drinks? What am I missing.
Unfortunately the “upgraded” F&B still hasn’t been rolled out to all locations
newbiztraveler likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2023, 7:47 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by newbiztraveler
I was here yesterday. This location is desperately in need of the refreshed F&B. As you mentioned, the only cold items were a make your own salad bar and cheese cubes. But the bigger issue is the only plates were 5-6 in diameter paper plates that could at most hold a few pieces of lettuce so it was almost impossible to actually make a salad without making a huge mess.

On the positive side, it was relatively empty on a day when the airport was totally packed. I had initially gone to the Centurion Lounge but left after literally five minutes because it was overcrowded and filled with loud children.
Old Dec 24, 2023, 6:35 am

I posted this elsewhere, but it may have gotten lost - Anyone used the showers at the LGA club? Are they actually operational now?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.