Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

MVD / Montevideo, Uruguay AA Flights and Contract Lounge Access (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MVD / Montevideo, Uruguay AA Flights and Contract Lounge Access (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2019, 1:57 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bkkth
The lounge is open 24 hours a day.
Can anyone with recent experience please confirm (or refute) this? According to the oneworld.com lounge information page, this Aeropuertos VIP Club contract lounge is open daily from 14-16 and 20-0630. We are booked on the AA to MIA leaving at 2045; if these opening hours are correct, it looks like we'd hardly have time for much more than a very quick cup of coffee.

Last edited by henry999; Dec 10, 2019 at 2:12 am Reason: schedule change
Old Feb 21, 2020, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Does anyone know what the latest cost is for the airport tax? Is it $46? I can't seem to tell if it is always included in the ticket price or just on some airlines like AA?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 3:58 pm

Programs: AS 75K, AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Service to Montevideo

Is AA stopping service to MVD. Have or had a reservation in Late March. Not showing now
Old Dec 20, 2020, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
Is AA stopping service to MVD. Have or had a reservation in Late March. Not showing now
MIA-MVD is seasonal - it only operates during the Southern Hemisphere Summer. It is operating in March but March 26th (southbound)/March 27th (northbound) are the last flights. It is only operating 2x weekly.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 3:35 pm

Programs: AS 75K, AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Will AA return to Montevideo?

The last northbound flight to Miami is 3/27. Does American plan to serve Montevideo in the future?
Old Jan 28, 2021, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
The last northbound flight to Miami is 3/27. Does American plan to serve Montevideo in the future?
Maybe, I need to find a Ouija board and a crystal ball..... Maybe also a Zoltar machine.......I think Tom Hanks can find one

You're thinking "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Now, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and it will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?
Antarius and madmanshoney like this.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 4:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I sure hope so....beautiful country and makes it easy to get to Punta del Este
Old Jan 28, 2021, 5:01 pm

Programs: AA sPLAT, Hyatt Globalist
It's on my wish list. My surname in big letters is a selfie shot that I want to take,
Old Jan 28, 2021, 7:47 pm

Programs: None
Yes. MIA-MVD is set to resume on December 17. Daily 777-200ER operating.

Obviously, things could change until then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.