FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   Need BankDirect / Bask Bank Referral (consolidated) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/652445-need-bankdirect-bask-bank-referral-consolidated.html)

verse99 Jan 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Need BankDirect / Bask Bank Referral (consolidated)

Don't know if I will qualify for the miles since I had an account with them 2 years ago, but I want to switch back anyway,

Anybody wants to try and refer me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MODERATOR'S NOTE

This thread is currently intended for folks who NEED referrals to be able to drop by and make a request.

*** This is NOT a thread for members to offer/bribe/make business cases for giving referrals. ***

Again, the core mission of FlyerTalk and the AA forum is to benefit the greater community, not just individual member interests. By offering keeping referral requests in a consolidated thread, this allows members who are offering referrals to just subscribe to one thread and also members who are needing referrals to get one fairly quickly. Everybody wins! :)

Hope this helps clarify the purpose and "standard operating procedures" of this thread.

Q: Why do people ask for BankDirect referrals in this thread?
A: If you open a BankDirect Mileage account by referral, you can receive an additional 1000 AA bonus miles. The referrer also receives this bonus. If you're not a member of this forum, but wish to post a request for referral, you may register for free, then post a request, at which time someone will respond with a private message. (with thanks to MilesUp and and rrgg for this concise answer)

If you have questions about the BankDirect program with AAdvantage, please do not post to this thread. This thread is reserved just for referral requests. Please post here instead:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html

Thanks much! :)

JY1024
AA Forum Co-Moderator

honu Jan 26, 2007 4:06 am

You have a message.

ez311 Feb 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Easy miles...

Who wants to refer me? Send me a PM

LRD Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by ez311 (Post 7301069)
Who wants to refer me? Send me a PM

On its way!

dalm Feb 26, 2007 5:02 pm

I could use a referral, too. Please PM :^)

LRD Feb 26, 2007 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by dalm (Post 7301226)

Roger that!

lili Feb 26, 2007 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by dalm (Post 7301226)

You've got mail!

rploehn Feb 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Referral here too, please! Thanks in advance!

GSR Feb 26, 2007 9:27 pm

You've got mail!

lili Feb 26, 2007 11:31 pm

Anybody else want a referral for 1000 bonus miles? (Plus the 1000 you get for signing up. Total 2000 miles.)

Full disclosure, if I refer you I also get 1000 bonus miles.

PM and Ill set you up.

Thank you.

~Pat

anchor79 Apr 19, 2007 4:04 pm

I need someone to refer me too! Can anyone give me some more info regarding this account in compare to other bank accounts? thanks in advance

rrgg May 4, 2007 12:04 pm

I can also refer anyone who wants the extra 1000 miles.

EDITED: Referrals still available 26-Jun-10

Just let me know the email address you'll use on the application. PM or email me. Thanks!

As a side note, I want to mention that BankDirect posts miles very quickly. I received my bonuses in fewer than 10 days. They tend to post the first few days of each month.

gooru Jul 14, 2007 1:52 am

I'm looking for a BankDirect referral. Thanks.

LRD Jul 14, 2007 5:12 am

Originally Posted by gooru (Post 8054545)
I'm looking for a BankDirect referral. Thanks.

PM on its way.

lili Jul 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Sorry if I have missed helping anyone. Thanks for your consideration - replies have gone to an email address I don't use often (enough.)

Looks like everyone has been taken care of - FT is great that way. So pm me your email address if anyone out there still needs a referral. I love Bank Direct.