Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 25, 2013, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs and Flagship Lounge

Link to DFW information.
Link to DFW web site

Locations: All Clubs, lounges and oneworld lounges are airside past security. Entry:
  • Terminal A: Across from Gate A24 (see Andy’s Blog - link) Business Center.
  • Terminal B: Between Gates B3 and B6
  • Terminal C and Executive Center: Between Gates C19 and C20
  • Terminal D: Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club: Between Gates D23 and D24 (lifts to 5th level)

Hours: Current Club hours hours are posted on aa.com here.

All Clubs offer free "well" or "lower shelf" beverages and snacks, food and "upper shelf" drinks and food for purchase, WiFi, PCs and business facilities, printing, fax; all DFW Clubs offer conference facilities for rent (by advance arrangement) and showers.
  • "A" Admirals Club is the old International Terminal Club, has a children's room; limited storage lockers; (smoking room closed 31 Dec 2015); no views. Recently refurbished. Business Center.
  • "B" Admirals Club, normal domestic Clubs; B has views and is possibly the least used and probably the quietest. The (unsecured) baggage area has small (full size rollaboards unlikely to fit) baggage storage cubbies (former lockers without doors/locks).
  • "C" Admirals Club has a children's room. There is an "Executive Center" with extended business apparatus in Terminal "C". Terminal C Club is fairly busy much of the time.
  • "D" Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club in the International Terminal open 15 May 2019.
For related threads that may be of interest, see:• Which DFW Admirals Club for showers?
New Flagship Lounge and Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
ARCHIVE of older posts from this thread.
Print Wikipost

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2018, 7:53 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by enviroian

thanks that exactly where they were. I have never been in that club before. I couldn’t find the lav either so I bolted outside.
The lav at ORD G is to your far right (as you enter the club), past the bar, at the end of the hallway.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
What’s the setup for D lounge access for business class pax to Asia in the morning? Does the makeshift lounge have self serve drinks?
Old Apr 19, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, 2 Million Miler
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
What’s the setup for D lounge access for business class pax to Asia in the morning? Does the makeshift lounge have self serve drinks?
No, has a bartender.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by enviroian

thanks that exactly where they were. I have never been in that club before. I couldn’t find the lav either so I bolted outside.
They have been moved. Now when you walk in they are all the way to the right.

Also, the wifi is unusable. This is the 2nd time I've been at this club and the 2nd time I've had to tether with my Iphone. Club can't handle the bandwith at all

Last edited by enviroian; Apr 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Old Apr 22, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: WS Nothing, AC Something, AS Gold. Too big for 737Max washrooms
Longe access in DFW on mixed class itinerary

I'm not an all that regular AA flyer so I'm not familiar with the rules so here a question to the audience:

I've bought a ticket on AA YVR-DFW-EZE rtn.

The legs between YVR and DFW are in Premium Economy and the DFW-EZE-DFW legs are in paid J. Do I get lounge access in DFW on the way to EZE (after having travelled on the Premium Eco leg YVR-DFW) and, going in the other direction, do I get lounge access in DFW when I land after the EZE to DFW leg?

What can I expect in the lounge at DFW. I have a nearly 6 hour layover on the YVR-DFW-EZE trip and four hours on the way back. Are there showers in the lounge at DFW?

Follow up question:

On the way back I'll be arriving in Buenos Aries at AEP in the morning (on a separate AR ticket) and not leaving EZE 'till 08:00 pm. What time does the AA lounge at EZE open?

Thanks
FL
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:12 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Frequentlander
I'm not an all that regular AA flyer so I'm not familiar with the rules so here a question to the audience:

I've bought a ticket on AA YVR-DFW-EZE rtn.

The legs between YVR and DFW are in Premium Economy and the DFW-EZE-DFW legs are in paid J. Do I get lounge access in DFW on the way to EZE (after having travelled on the Premium Eco leg YVR-DFW) and, going in the other direction, do I get lounge access in DFW when I land after the EZE to DFW leg?

What can I expect in the lounge at DFW. I have a nearly 6 hour layover on the YVR-DFW-EZE trip and four hours on the way back. Are there showers in the lounge at DFW?

Follow up question:

On the way back I'll be arriving in Buenos Aries at AEP in the morning (on a separate AR ticket) and not leaving EZE 'till 08:00 pm. What time does the AA lounge at EZE open?

Thanks
FL
You'll have lounge access in DFW both direction due to your J ticket. Unfortunately, your options are not great, relatively speaking. There is a temp "premium" lounge in terminal D for qualified pax (which you qualify for), and the regular Admiral's Clubs at the other terminals.

EZE Lounge hours here- https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-...eaccess/EZE/-1
Old Apr 25, 2018, 7:46 am

Programs: AA, HH, SPG, UA
I will have a connecting flight in DFW going to Shanghai. Have close to 3 hours at DFW and also have Priority Pass. I also have the option to route through ORD, but the connection is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and with changing terminals and kids with me, it'll be too hectic. So with Priority Pass I will have access to the Club at DFW. Any insight as to how it is now? I've read that its at temporary location till this summer and its not worth going there.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 10:04 am

Location: St. Louis, MO - AA PLT/2.98MM (Lifetime PLT), Delta PM, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Programs: TW Elite (RIP), CO OnePass
Originally Posted by express3
I also have the option to route through ORD, but the connection is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and with changing terminals and kids with me, it'll be too hectic. So with Priority Pass I will have access to the Club at DFW.
You would not need to change terminals at ORD going to Shanghai. All AA departures are out of Terminal 3.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA, HH, SPG, UA
thanks for the info. I did not know that. Looking at Priority Pass locations at ORD, they only have 2 in terminal 5. And with a short connection even if it were to be in terminal 3 we may or may not be able to go. Hoping that the Club at DFW will be a good choice!
Old May 8, 2018, 1:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Last weekend I used the newly renovated A Admirals Club for my first time. I was very impressed even if it meant losing the beloved showers.

The Coke Freestyle machine is a nice touch

There is both a Quiet Room and Kids Room next to it

One of two TV rooms

Full business center

In contrast, here's the hilarious PP Accepting The Club at DFW:

Ever wanted to feel like you were in a zoo exhibit? This is your shot.
MorganB likes this.
Old May 8, 2018, 2:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I like the new look of DFW-A...nice pics
Old May 19, 2018, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
So what's the deal with there being no Flagship/Premium lounge at DFW? I'm flying QF J on Monday and trying to understand what the best options are for lounge access before the flight, because I know it isn't the 3rd party shoeboxes that QF/EK/etc use, so I'm trying to decide between the Amex lounge and AA. Am I correct in assuming the one in D is the best? Or am I probably best off to just stay in the Centurion Lounge? I'm driving up from Houston so god knows I'll have enough time to kill and move around before the flight. Also if anybody happens to know what time the QF counters open, that would be useful. I'm assuming T-3, but could be wrong.
Old May 19, 2018, 10:59 am

Leave the airport and go to Coppers BBQ in Fort Worth.

That said, Admirals WAY better than Centurion (except MAYBE that Centurion gives some free food and has a little spa).
Pasqualle7 likes this.
Old May 19, 2018, 11:41 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
So what's the deal with there being no Flagship/Premium lounge at DFW? I'm flying QF J on Monday and trying to understand what the best options are for lounge access before the flight, because I know it isn't the 3rd party shoeboxes that QF/EK/etc use, so I'm trying to decide between the Amex lounge and AA. Am I correct in assuming the one in D is the best? Or am I probably best off to just stay in the Centurion Lounge? I'm driving up from Houston so god knows I'll have enough time to kill and move around before the flight. Also if anybody happens to know what time the QF counters open, that would be useful. I'm assuming T-3, but could be wrong.
Read the Wiki in this thread and you'll see the current location of the "temporary" Flagship lounge. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...e-changes.html
Old May 19, 2018, 11:44 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by CMK10
Last weekend I used the newly renovated A Admirals Club for my first time. I was very impressed even if it meant losing the beloved showers.

There is both a Quiet Room and Kids Room next to it
Unless there is some fantastic soundproofing, I can't image the Quiet Room being very quiet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.