Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Old Jul 25, 2013, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs and Flagship Lounge

Link to DFW information.
Link to DFW web site

Locations: All Clubs, lounges and oneworld lounges are airside past security. Entry:
  • Terminal A: Across from Gate A24 (see Andys Blog - link) Business Center.
  • Terminal B: Between Gates B3 and B6
  • Terminal C and Executive Center: Between Gates C19 and C20
  • Terminal D: Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club: Between Gates D23 and D24 (lifts to 5th level)

Hours: Current Club hours hours are posted on aa.com here.

All Clubs offer free "well" or "lower shelf" beverages and snacks, food and "upper shelf" drinks and food for purchase, WiFi, PCs and business facilities, printing, fax; all DFW Clubs offer conference facilities for rent (by advance arrangement) and showers.
  • "A" Admirals Club is the old International Terminal Club, has a children's room; limited storage lockers; (smoking room closed 31 Dec 2015); no views. Recently refurbished. Business Center.
  • "B" Admirals Club, normal domestic Clubs; B has views and is possibly the least used and probably the quietest. The (unsecured) baggage area has small (full size rollaboards unlikely to fit) baggage storage cubbies (former lockers without doors/locks).
  • "C" Admirals Club has a children's room. There is an "Executive Center" with extended business apparatus in Terminal "C". Terminal C Club is fairly busy much of the time.
  • "D" Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club in the International Terminal open 15 May 2019.
For related threads that may be of interest, see: Which DFW Admirals Club for showers?
New Flagship Lounge and Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
ARCHIVE of older posts from this thread.
Print Wikipost

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Old Apr 8, 2019, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by JBKettle
Do we know *anything* about the new AC in E, beyond it's somewhere in the general vicinity of the satellite? (AA said 'in' the satellite, but I can't imagine they would sacrifice terminal space when the former Crown Room is on the 'mezzanine' level.) Is it indeed the old Crown Room space? Will it open next month when the satellite opens? What should we expect, something similar (read: basic) to the AC in the Eagle's Nest @ LAX? Etc, etc...
Has it been announced somewhere there is an AC opening in E let alone the speculation of where it will be?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by longtimereader firstimeposter
Has it been announced somewhere there is an AC opening in E let alone the speculation of where it will be?
This is first I'm reading of it.

A is still the best there. It's a beautiful club and has the coke machine which is so handy compared to C where you have to wait in line at the bar forever for a coke zero.

AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 10:50 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I haven't seen anything official, but apparently an E club is definitely happening to those in the know.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AANYC1981
I haven't seen anything official, but apparently an E club is definitely happening to those in the know.
Im never in E. Eagle flights? I though most of not all eagle flights leave B?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:34 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by enviroian
Im never in E. Eagle flights? I though most of not all eagle flights leave B?
AA is taking over the satellite E Gates thats Delta used to have.
dwoolly likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

AA is taking over the satellite E Gates thats Delta used to have.
ah okay I didn't know that.

That being said every time I taxi past E I see that separate small outlying terminal outside of E. It looks like a satellite terminal of some sort. Do you know what I"m talking about? It's not in use now but wonder if it will come back online.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:00 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by enviroian
ah okay I didn't know that.

That being said every time I taxi past E I see that separate small outlying terminal outside of E. It looks like a satellite terminal of some sort. Do you know what I"m talking about? It's not in use now but wonder if it will come back online.
Yes, that's the E satellite I'm referring to. It definitely is coming back and AA will be operating AE flights out of there. It's part of getting AA to over 900 daily departures per day at DFW and the deal where they got something like ~ 10 new DFW gates. This is where the new AC-E will be housed I am guessing.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Yes, that's the E satellite I'm referring to. It definitely is coming back and AA will be operating AE flights out of there. It's part of getting AA to over 900 daily departures per day at DFW and the deal where they got something like ~ 10 new DFW gates. This is where the new AC-E will be housed I am guessing.
I think for awhile Spirit was using it (might still be). I would assume that a small AC like the one at LAX Eagle's nest would be required. Now if AA can only get D re-open. What a PITA schelping from A or C.
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: AA: EXP MR: Ti
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
Now if AA can only get D re-open. What a PITA schelping from A or C.
Mid-May has been the target on this for quite a while now
JDiver likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
I think for awhile Spirit was using it (might still be). I would assume that a small AC like the one at LAX Eagle's nest would be required. Now if AA can only get D re-open. What a PITA schelping from A or C.
I've only seen pickup trucks at this satellite. The big yellow birds are at the main E
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Ive never been to a DFW AC other than to the front desk for flight changes, I usually just go to the centurion lounge, are the ACs worth going to when someone also has the platinum card?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA: EXP MR: Ti
Originally Posted by donotblink
Ive never been to a DFW AC other than to the front desk for flight changes, I usually just go to the centurion lounge, are the ACs worth going to when someone also has the platinum card?

Only if the Amex lounge is restricting entry
Old Apr 8, 2019, 4:18 pm

Programs: Some/Most/All
Originally Posted by longtimereader firstimeposter
AA has said there will be an AC "in the satellite," but no further details were provided.

It was discussed on their "Tell Me Why" podcast that discussed the opening of the satellite.

Other notes that were already known:
  • 9 regional gates on B will become 6 mainline gates
  • There will be 12 regional gates in the satellite
  • The AA-controlled gates in the main building of E will remain
  • The satellite gates will primarily be single-class aircraft, while 2-class aircraft will be concentrated out of B. (Whether Skywest stays in E or moves to B was unclear.)
Old Apr 8, 2019, 7:50 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
My guess is that Skywest stays put at the LUS gates and the old bunker Crown Room becomes the AC ... better than nothing.

Old Apr 18, 2019, 9:00 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by asf-07
Only if the Amex lounge is restricting entry
Which they are, as of 22 March. Must be within three hours of departing if not connecting. No more paid access if youre a non-premium (Centurion, Platinum) AMEX card holder, etc. And itll still be crowded at times. (And the limitations below wont apply to Centurion cardholders.)

NOTE: FOR PLATINUM CARD MEMBERS ONLY

The Centurion Lounge is a day of departure lounge. We will not admit arriving Platinum Card Members with boarding passes for flights that have just landed. We will admit Platinum Card Members with layovers or connecting flights who produce proof of connecting flight.

We will not admit Platinum Card Members more than 3 hours before the departure time on the Platinum Card Members same-day, confirmed boarding pass. This does not apply to Platinum Card Members with a connecting flight.

We will admit children under 2 years of age free of charge, provided an accompanying parent or guardian is able to produce a lap infant boarding pass or proof of age.

Source: https://thecenturionlounge.com/info/access/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.