Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Passenger Drunk and Denied boarding at DFW

Passenger Drunk and Denied boarding at DFW

Old Apr 1, 2024, 7:30 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Originally Posted by enviroian
I must have missed that. Did the article say she has kids? If so could you imagine the shame and embarrassment knowing all your friends at high school have you seen your mom drunk and hog tied at DFW? Awful.
"The former couple filed for divorce in 2016 and were granted joint custody of their two daughters, now aged 15 and 12, as part of a settlement."
Old Apr 1, 2024, 8:54 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum
I must have missed that. Did the article say she has kids? If so could you imagine the shame and embarrassment knowing all your friends at high school have you seen your mom drunk and hog tied at DFW? Awful.
I would take any bet at any odds that this is not the first embarrassing issue the kids have endured due to mom's alcohol.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 9:28 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
The Daily Mail has posted the video back on YouTube:

Old Apr 1, 2024, 9:53 am

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by WannaTheater
I would take any bet at any odds that this is not the first embarrassing issue the kids have endured due to mom's alcohol.
Very true.
While her behavior during the incident repulses me, I feel bad for Angela.

I also think that this is a little bit embarrassing for Capital One, based on what her co-workers had to say (as in the article).
They were pretty much enablers.
Of course, she is an adult and she is responsible for her actions and drinking. Still, it does not take away from the fact that it seems it was an enabling working environment.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 10:23 am

https://www.capitalonecareers.com/job/plano/compliance-advisor-sr-manager-auto-finance/1732/62930818560

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3875845570

Anyone interested?
hhdl likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 12:40 pm

Programs: Non-Affiliated
Her linked in profile no longer has her pic but does show her Capital One work history.

Looks like she’s from Frisco TX. LOL.
Her divorce was filed in Denton county, which probably means her residence is in Denton county. I'm guessing she's an Argyle gal.

*Apparently Carrolton.

Last edited by james318; Apr 1, 2024 at 12:42 pm Reason: Corrected.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by james318
Her divorce was filed in Denton county, which probably means her residence is in Denton county. I'm guessing she's an Argyle gal.

*Apparently Carrolton.
Frisco straddles both Collin and Denton.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by james318

*Apparently Carrolton.
Yes, if I was that Nic White (Dailymail reporter) I wouldn't be going anywhere near Texas.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by smith80678
The Daily Mail
Daily Mail be like "see, here's one that doesn't involve Manchester and Ryanair!"
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:35 pm

Programs: Non-Affiliated
Frisco straddles both Collin and Denton.
I never knew that. Thanks for the correction.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
I was just thinking wouldn't it be ironic if this madness of event where she went beserk happened in front of the Capital One Lounge in D?
wrp96 and hhdl like this.
Old May 9, 2024, 3:12 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
This topic has moved well beyond AA and aviation in general and I'm shutting down this thread. Please contact a moderator if you have substantive information to add.

/moderator

Last edited by aztimm; May 9, 2024 at 3:29 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.