Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Passenger Drunk and Denied boarding at DFW

Passenger Drunk and Denied boarding at DFW

Old Mar 18, 2024, 10:21 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by smith80678
They removed the You tube video due to "A privacy claim by a third party" I wonder if that is Angela?
My guess is her attorney requested the takedown.
A quick search through Texas public records show there is an upcoming hearing in April related to her divorce.
Another quick search shows a fairly recent DWI.

All joking aside, perhaps this episode will be enough to convince her that "She is powerless over alcohol — her life has become unmanageable."
hhdl likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 10:55 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by WannaTheater
A quick search through Texas public records show there is an upcoming hearing in April related to her divorce.
"[/color]
Boy that will do wonders if there are kids involved and a custody hearing....
DaxOmni likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 12:53 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
I made a mistake - I had seen the footage of another incident the other day. The woman in that was equally gracious, charming, and lady like. That one happened to be flying to Mobile - but frankly she had little notion of whether it was Now Orleans or New Years. This one has clearly been accustomed to having her own way. What intrigues me is why she was so intoxicated and where did this happen. Had she been in an Flagship Lounge. I cannot believe that she coul have managed to get through security. For those who would be entertained by her company as a seat mate - trust me you are welcome to her.
hhdl likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 1:01 pm

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I made a mistake - I had seen the footage of another incident the other day. The woman in that was equally gracious, charming, and lady like. That one happened to be flying to Mobile - but frankly she had little notion of whether it was Now Orleans or New Years. This one has clearly been accustomed to having her own way. What intrigues me is why she was so intoxicated and where did this happen. Had she been in an Flagship Lounge. I cannot believe that she coul have managed to get through security. For those who would be entertained by her company as a seat mate - trust me you are welcome to her.
Most likely she was at Nowitzki drinking. It is right by gate C39. https://g.co/kgs/WouohEu
PUCCI GALORE likes this.

Last edited by smith80678; Mar 18, 2024 at 1:08 pm
Old Mar 18, 2024, 1:15 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Nevermind
Old Mar 18, 2024, 1:16 pm

What intrigues me is why she was so intoxicated and where did this happen. Had she been in an Flagship Lounge. I cannot believe that she coul have managed to get through security.
Per another news report:
She claimed to have only had two 'very full' vodka tonics to drink at the airport bar, but was slurring and incoherent for much of her chaotic arrest.
For some people, there is also the concept of reverse tolerance- i.e. get drunk on less.

Last edited by WannaTheater; Mar 18, 2024 at 1:23 pm
Old Mar 18, 2024, 1:36 pm

Per another news report:

For some people, there is also the concept of reverse tolerance- i.e. get drunk on less.
I suspect that she had consumed far more than that. Frankly I care less what she drank as long as she just kept quiet and low profile. I think that neither concept is known to her.
DaxOmni and wrp96 like this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Another quick search shows a fairly recent DWI.
So she's working on a divorce--wonder who prompted. I feel sorry for that poor man. Anyway, she's going through a divorce, got a recent DWI and was hog tied on youtube drunk telling a DFW cop he has a 5" knob. Yep, there will definitely be nothing in her wallet soon.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
Here’s a longer clip (scroll down): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enis-size.html

She goes from contrite and apologetic (and almost sympathetic) to full on crazy in less than 10 minutes.

PS - just noticed the URL. Not sure if they really needed to be that specific.
ijgordon and DeathSlam like this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 6:52 pm

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
Here’s a longer clip (scroll down): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enis-size.html

She goes from contrite and apologetic (and almost sympathetic) to full on crazy in less than 10 minutes.

PS - just noticed the URL. Not sure if they really needed to be that specific.
At 6:56 min of that video she walks by the bar that she was probably in🍸🚱🥂
Old Mar 19, 2024, 7:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
I liked her a lot more in the (aptly named) "Voyage voyage".

aisleorwindow, zip10001 and hhdl like this.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 10:58 am

Programs: AA LT Gold
What intrigues me is why she was so intoxicated and where did this happen.
Why would this be intriguing at all?

Alcohol works differently on different people. What you have eaten, time, tiredness and stress can also play a big factor.

Some people can get to the point of no return with just one drink.
Some people may seem totally fine with 3 vodkas on, but then they start dancing on tables with one sip of the 4th one.

YMMV
notquiteaff and hhdl like this.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by carlosdca
Why would this be intriguing at all?

Alcohol works differently on different people. What you have eaten, time, tiredness and stress can also play a big factor.

Some people can get to the point of no return with just one drink.
Some people may seem totally fine with 3 vodkas on, but then they start dancing on tables with one sip of the 4th one.

YMMV
I am intrigued - maybe that is too direct - as to why anyone would allow themselves to get in that state. IN the UK , you are not allowed to board an aircraft if inebriated. Yes, I know some do - but if they are quiet and discrete no one is any the wiser. When they kick off like her then they draw attention to themselves. I am almost drawn to say that I feel slightly sorry for her as we do not know what was going on in her life - but being drunk and disorderly is not the answer.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
... IN the UK , you are not allowed to board an aircraft if inebriated. ..
Perhaps you are not allowed to board, however, just last week I did witness a passenger was who barely capable of walking while helped by a female companion when leaving Club Europe BA flight from LHR upon landing in IST.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 8:06 pm

Deleted

Last edited by WannaTheater; Mar 20, 2024 at 4:16 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.