Wiki Posts
Search

Flight cancellation detail codes

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2023, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Flight cancellation detail codes

Hello everyone —

I was scheduled for AA 151 on 1 May 2023. The airline calls the cancellation due to “government action.” I am attaching a screen capture of the codes from Expertflyer below. Can anyone help in deciphering to determine the reason further? I have searched the forum but cannot see any match with these codes. Other AA flights seem to be leaving CDG so it isn’t an airport strike or anything.

Many thanks in advance.

Cancellation codes
Old May 1, 2023, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by BUYSELL
Hello everyone —

I was scheduled for AA 151 on 1 May 2023. The airline calls the cancellation due to “government action.” I am attaching a screen capture of the codes from Expertflyer below. Can anyone help in deciphering to determine the reason further? I have searched the forum but cannot see any match with these codes. Other AA flights seem to be leaving CDG so it isn’t an airport strike or anything.
There really isn't anything else to decipher on the EF page, the flight was cancelled due to government action. There is in fact a French ATC strike happening now and according to the below article airlines were instructed to cancel 25% of flights from CDG, so makes sense that some AA flights are still operating.

Loyalty Lobby - French ATC Strike Expands

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.