Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Through Check In on Separate AA Award PNRs with MH and JL Metal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Through Check In on Separate AA Award PNRs with MH and JL Metal

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum Million Miler, Lifetime Marriott Titanium
Exclamation Through Check In on Separate AA Award PNRs with MH and JL Metal

I searched a few forums but didn't find an answer. I have two separate PNRs as follows that require connection through HND:

PNR#1: KUL-MNL on MH connecting with MNL-HND on JL

4 hour transit in HND (US citizen so I can't exit airside)

PND#2: HND-JFK on JL

Question: Will I be able to through-check in my luggage in KUL with MH through to JFK ? Worst case, I can reclaim my luggage in MNL and re-check.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 8:10 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Exclamation

As you've already posted this question in the MH forum, and MH are the ones who will need to accommodate this request, I am closing this thread. As a reminder, cross-posting the same question in multiple locations is not permitted on FlyerTalk—next time, please choose the most relevant forum for the specific question you've got and post there only. Thank you!

~Moderator
seawolf, aztimm and Antarius like this.

Last edited by Microwave; Jun 20, 2022 at 10:55 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.