777-200 Closet Size - Wedding Dress

Old Jun 22, 22, 5:17 am

Programs: AA PlatPro, Admirals Club
I got my own bin on a 319. That big white bag is the ticket. FA’s were nice about it.
Old Jun 22, 22, 9:14 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by onanisland View Post
I got my own bin on a 319. That big white bag is the ticket. FA’s were nice about it.
Unless it was an empty plane that seems incredibly inconsiderate of your fellow passengers regardless of whether the FAs were nice about it. Just because no one vocalized an issue doesn't mean others weren't inconvenienced.

Back on topic though, on a 772 will they potentially have an entire overhead bin to themselves? Yes if they are in J and quite possibly if they are in PE and are nice about it to their neighbors. Should they be prepared if it can't be accommodated and plan accordingly? Absolutely.
Old Jun 23, 22, 3:21 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Gold
The box suggestions are definitely the way forward. We bought my wife's wedding dress in the UK and the dress shop had it folded and packed in a box, knowing we were bringing it back to Las Vegas. The box was specifically sized so it would fit in an overhead bin. I don't think we even had to steam it when we got back - we just removed it from the box and hung it in the closet. Any creases dropped out by themselves.

Search this Thread