Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club versus Centurion Club in PHX

Old May 29, 2022, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

When your AA plane is leaving PHX Sky Harbor from the high A17-A37 gate numbers which are the farthest West gates do any of you still walk all the way to the B15-B25 gates or furthest East gates where the Centurion Lounge is located? If so what is your justification for Centurion Lounge versus Admirals Club? Better food or drink? The exercise?
Old May 29, 2022, 9:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Centurion
When your AA plane is leaving PHX Sky Harbor from the high A17-A37 gate numbers which are the farthest West gates do any of you still walk all the way to the B15-B25 gates or furthest East gates where the Centurion Lounge is located? If so what is your justification for Centurion Lounge versus Admirals Club? Better food or drink? The exercise?
My justification is that I have access to the Centurion lounge but not the AC. It's not a great lounge. Hopefully the Escape lounge in that terminal will be back to normal hours soon.
MichaelKade likes this.
Old May 29, 2022, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

The Escape Lounge is better than Centurion Lounge in Phx!? Why is it better?
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
My justification is that I have access to the Centurion lounge but not the AC. It's not a great lounge. Hopefully the Escape lounge in that terminal will be back to normal hours soon.
aj411 likes this.
Old May 30, 2022, 5:58 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
We ALWAYS hit up the CL before our flight.

We Departed from A30 Friday.it doesnt get any further flying AA out of T4.
Old May 30, 2022, 6:31 am

Programs: AA EXP; United 1K, Delta, IHG Plat Amb, PE, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Centurion
The Escape Lounge is better than Centurion Lounge in Phx!? Why is it better?
Agree! Quieter and better food (usually) than either of the others. Also switches things up a little. The others are so much alike wherever you go and not as many Escape lounges.

Too much travel means too much sameness

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.