Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Is there a list of current nonstop destinations served by AA/B6 from Laguardia?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2022, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,

I have been doing some summer flight searches on AA - the airline seems to have cut a ton of destinations from LGA. I would have thought JetBlue would pick some of these up - however, it seems like JetBlue is flying these from JFK typically. In short, I am seeing lot of large destinations that aren't served by either airline on a direct flight from LGA. This is important because LGA actually now has a great terminal with two lounges (AA, Centurion Lounge) that would be good to visit as an AA/B6 customer - but you can't use the lounges if they don't fly to the destinations!

So - where could I find a list of actual destinations? Wikipedia seems obsolete (for example they list PBI as an AA destination from LGA, and neither AA or LGA appears to fly from LGA to PBI anymore)
Old May 8, 2022, 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by Adelphos
I have been doing some summer flight searches on AA - the airline seems to have cut a ton of destinations from LGA. I would have thought JetBlue would pick some of these up - however, it seems like JetBlue is flying these from JFK typically. In short, I am seeing lot of large destinations that aren't served by either airline on a direct flight from LGA. This is important because LGA actually now has a great terminal with two lounges (AA, Centurion Lounge) that would be good to visit as an AA/B6 customer - but you can't use the lounges if they don't fly to the destinations!

So - where could I find a list of actual destinations? Wikipedia seems obsolete (for example they list PBI as an AA destination from LGA, and neither AA or LGA appears to fly from LGA to PBI anymore)
It’s not exact but you can try using the Google Flights explorer mode. Give this a shot:

1) Select One-Way
2) Enter Origin: LGA
3) Enter Destination: United States
4) Filter: Nonstop
5) Filter Airlines: Oneworld
6) Select your date

This will return AA flights and B6/AA codeshares (unfortunately you cannot select just B6 or specific airlines using, just alliances).
Old May 9, 2022, 1:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
https://www.aa.com/awardMap/home.do

Drop LGA in the from field, under more options change to one way and nonstop only and Search.
Old May 9, 2022, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
https://www.aa.com/awardMap/home.do

Drop LGA in the from field, under more options change to one way and nonstop only and Search.
This is a nice resource but it still doesn't generate an exhaustive list. Example:

Does anyone have anything remotely reliable for a route map, timetable, etc? I use the cargo widebody schedule for guessing on Euro routes (I just used that to find SWU availability in August, but the June routes aren't identical to the August routes). Would love to have something reliable for the whole AA system.
Old May 9, 2022, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
This is a nice resource but it still doesn't generate an exhaustive list.
actually... For LGA domestics I got a pretty darn good list. Interesting. Why doesn't it work for JFK to Europe?

Cleveland, Ohio (CLE)From 6,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Cleveland, Ohio (CLE) From 6,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Columbus, Ohio (CMH)From 6,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Columbus, Ohio (CMH) From 6,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PIT)From 6,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PIT) From 6,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Greensboro/ High Point/ Winston-Salem, North Carolina (GSO)From 7,000 miles+ taxes and fees.Greensboro/ High Point/ Winston-Salem, North Carolina (GSO) From 7,000 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Charlottesville, Virginia (CHO)From 7,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Charlottesville, Virginia (CHO) From 7,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Detroit, Michigan (DTW)From 7,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Detroit, Michigan (DTW) From 7,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Norfolk, Virginia (ORF)From 7,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Norfolk, Virginia (ORF) From 7,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Richmond, Virginia (RIC)From 7,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Richmond, Virginia (RIC) From 7,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Raleigh/ Durham, North Carolina (RDU)From 8,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Raleigh/ Durham, North Carolina (RDU) From 8,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»St Louis, Missouri (STL)From 8,500 miles+ taxes and fees.St Louis, Missouri (STL) From 8,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Washington, District Of Columbia (DCA)From 8,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Washington, District Of Columbia (DCA) From 8,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Cincinnati, Ohio (CVG)From 9,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Cincinnati, Ohio (CVG) From 9,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Indianapolis, Indiana (IND)From 9,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Indianapolis, Indiana (IND) From 9,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Memphis, Tennessee (MEM)From 9,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Memphis, Tennessee (MEM) From 9,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT)From 10,000 miles+ taxes and fees.Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT) From 10,000 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Dayton, Ohio (DAY)From 10,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Dayton, Ohio (DAY) From 10,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Louisville, Kentucky (SDF)From 10,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Louisville, Kentucky (SDF) From 10,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Chicago, Illinois (ORD)From 11,500 miles+ taxes and fees.Chicago, Illinois (ORD) From 11,500 miles + taxes and fees. Click link toBook Now»Miami, Florida (MIA)From 11,500 miles+ taxes and fees
Old May 9, 2022, 2:36 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Another resource that I use is Wikipedia. Of course, you are at the mercy of whoever edits the page.

Currently for LGA:

* AA mainline: Atlanta, Aruba, Bermuda,[114]Charlotte, Chicago–O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston–Intercontinental,[115]Miami, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Raleigh/Durham, St. Louis, Washington–National, West Palm Beach
Seasonal:Bozeman,[116]Columbus–Glenn, Eagle/Vail, Glacier Park/Kalispell,[117]Jackson Hole, Montrose, Nassau

* AA Eagle: Akron/Canton, Atlanta, Charlottesville (VA), Chicago–O'Hare, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia (SC), Columbus–Glenn, Dayton, Detroit, Fayetteville/Bentonville, Greensboro,[119]Houston–Intercontinental, Indianapolis, Kansas City,[117]Knoxville, Louisville, Memphis,[120]Minneapolis/St. Paul, Montréal–Trudeau, Nashville, Norfolk, Oklahoma City,[115]Omaha,[115]Pittsburgh, Raleigh/Durham, Richmond, Roanoke, St. Louis, Toronto–Pearson, Washington–National, Wilmington (NC)
Seasonal:Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Hilton Head, Key West, Martha's Vineyard (ends June 17, 2022),[121]Myrtle Beach (ends June 2, 2022),[121]Nantucket (ends June 17, 2022),[121]Nassau, Rapid City,[117]South Bend, West Palm Beach

This is usually a good starting point for me, or even the airport website itself; however the LGA website doesn't seem to list destinations, not like AUS does at least.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.