Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Checking 50,000 Bonus Questions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Priority Checking 50,000 Bonus Questions

I got targeted for the Priority Checking 50,000 bonus mile deal.

Once I signed up, I no longer saw any mention of the AA miles. Is this normal? I won't hear about it again until I qualify and receive the miles?

Second, I won't be keeping the minimum to avoid $30 fee, so is it a massive challenge to close the account once my miles hit in a few months?

Thanks!
Old Mar 31, 2022, 7:25 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Yes, you should be fine if you were, indeed, targeted.

What's the minimum balance for that offer?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
I did this once. The wording of the offer was weird, as I assumed I would get miles after 90 days, but I didn't until 150 days of keeping the balance. I didn't hear or read anything about it once I signed up. I reached out to the help desk chat after 90 days and they said they offer is in there, it just takes another 60 days after the first 90. So yeah I got the miles but was sort of in the dark for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.