Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights crediting in real-time?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Flights crediting in real-time?

Forgive me if I missed this upstream, but I just disembarked at DFW to see that the LPs (and miles) from the just-concluded leg had already posted. Have I just missed this or is it a new thing?
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:47 pm

not new. The morning flights post Quixote quickly

Originally Posted by billycwhatup
Forgive me if I missed this upstream, but I just disembarked at DFW to see that the LPs (and miles) from the just-concluded leg had already posted. Have I just missed this or is it a new thing?
Old Mar 14, 2022, 1:19 pm

Programs: AA ConciergeKey; Hyatt Globalist
Happens to me somewhat regularly even before the LP revamp. I have had them credit mid flight also.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Yes sometimes the LPs and award miles post that quickly. Other times it takes about 1-2 days, particularly if you were involved in flight changes due to irregular operations.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 11:31 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, BonVoy Gold, BW Diamond, RR Premium
Interesting because I just flew two segments the other day, the first since LP. Neither posted until the next day, which were both longer than they had been. I will compare on the return. Both flights were on time. One was <500 miles and one was international.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 3:01 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by travelingdrsuz
Interesting because I just flew two segments the other day, the first since LP. Neither posted until the next day, which were both longer than they had been. I will compare on the return. Both flights were on time. One was <500 miles and one was international.
In my experience main line AA flights mostly post in real time while there is delay for flights on commuter airlines. I was also pleasantly surprised that the distance-based LPs did post in < 24 h after the flight.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 12:13 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
I flew LAX-LHR recently and was surprised to find the flight had already credited when I checked the app shortly after landing. I don't remember it happening that quickly before on an international flight, but maybe I'm misremembering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.