Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

I have so many LPs / miles / credit card spend - shout, brag, etc. (consolidated)

I have so many LPs / miles / credit card spend - shout, brag, etc. (consolidated)

Old Mar 2, 2022, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Amtrak
Originally Posted by MiamiBill
how you bought a lambo with a AA red card.
the general trend on the internet is to say "pics, or it didn't happen". Let's see if that happens
Old Mar 2, 2022, 9:24 pm

Programs: US Chairman no more. AA EXP
Im at 33,125 LP and 10 segments. Gonna seriously start thinking about using Rocketmiles and AA car bookings for these expenses. Seems like low hanging fruit.
Old Mar 2, 2022, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA ConciergeKey; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by psusaver
the general trend on the internet is to say "pics, or it didn't happen". Let's see if that happens
208,571 was likely a joke as if you Google the car and msrp, that is exactly what comes up, $208,571.
Old Mar 2, 2022, 10:30 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Delta Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Clear
Originally Posted by davecraze
208,571 was likely a joke as if you Google the car and msrp, that is exactly what comes up, $208,571.
Then it is a joke well-played, but I still prefer Ferrari (over Lambos) and my AA Barclay's Silver card (over red)
psusaver and 355F1 like this.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 12:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, Alaska MVP 75k, IHG Spire, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by psusaver

Here's yo pic... lambo most definitely easiest way to achieve EXP.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 12:53 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
I am at 970 & really sad I have so many. No flights credited to AAdvantage; only a few purchased AA itineraries on the Citi Executive Card that I credit to AS.

I had a fun day of flying today, two Itineraries, PHX-DFW-LAX in F for $101.40 base fare & LAX-LAS-PHX in Main for $40.93 base fare.

As a non-Elite AAdvantage member, I would have earned (101.40 + 40.93) 5 = 712 LP today.

Instead, as a Mileage Plan member, crediting to AS, I earned (868 + 1235) 1.5 + 500(236) + 500(255) = 4155 EQM. For a new MP member that is 20.78% of the way to MVP(OWR) while if working towards AAdvantage Gold the 712 Loyalty Points would be 2.37% of the threshold.

As an aside: I was upgraded on both LAX-LAS & LAX-PHX segments as an AS 100K. At T-72 EF was showing LAX-LAS full. I was #2 on the waitlist. By T-90m I was #1 & there were two unassigned seats. At T-37m, I inquired at the desk & received my upgraded boarding pass. The 7 below me were either also eligible AS Elites or AA Platinum or Gold. It is very possible the last seat went to an AA Gold on the first day of complimentary upgrades for all AA Elites.

On the LAS-PHX flight, I was upgraded at T-72. There were still four unassigned F seats, 25% of 16F. When we departed, there were 2 empty seats in F and nobody on the waitlist. That means all Elites were upgraded, even Platinum or Gold.

James
vasantn and PurdueFlyer like this.

Last edited by Flying for Fun; Mar 3, 2022 at 1:33 am
Old Mar 3, 2022, 2:59 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by eltoddo22

You just bought it but you already have the permanent plates? MMkkay...
Old Mar 3, 2022, 5:35 am

Programs: AA, Amex

Guess you have two left hands Plus a third for taking the photo!
Old Mar 3, 2022, 6:08 am

I’m at 126K.

Question: Have others seen the LP bonuses from crossing the $40K (Citi) and $50 (Barclays) thresholds? My back of envelope calculations suggest that the LP bonuses have not posted but the miles from the purchases have. Curious if others that are more meticulously tracking have noticed.

Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 7:12 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jerseytom
Look what I found...

Old Mar 3, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by jerseytom
That's his supermodel girlfriend holding the credit card (even though he has a wedding ring - because that's how Lambo owners roll)...
vasantn and Synapseturquoise like this.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 9:39 am

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Amtrak

It would have been nice to see the name, expiry and no on the backside of the card.. just to verify (since the limit is maxed out probably?). Thank you!
Old Mar 3, 2022, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
There's a bunch of these pictures (apparently showing the same hand) on the websites of luxury car locksmiths. Here's my new purchase that I put on my Aviator card:

jediwho and eltoddo22 like this.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 10:17 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Delta Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Clear

This is hilarious...seriously the best photo(shop) smackdown on FlyerTalk ever
Old Mar 3, 2022, 10:21 am

Just to avoid being called out, here is my real Barclay Aviator silver card and real Ferrari (no photoshop needed)

njvandy, psusaver, 355F1 and 1 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.