jetBlue flights don't show on AA website

Old Feb 7, 2022, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avios, TrueBlue, FlyingBlue, Mileage Plan, Bonvoy, World of Hyatt, AAdvantage
jetBlue flights don't show on AA website

[When asking] if I could use my Admirals Club Membership when I fly jetBlue[,] I was told that the flight needs to be "marketed" as American Airlines.

The problem is when I try to find jetBlue flights on AA's website, I cannot find any jetBlue flights. Is this a glitch or just reason #465 why AA is the worst airline in the world?

Last edited by Microwave; Feb 7, 2022 at 6:54 am Reason: Edited OP to remove reference to deleted content
Old Feb 7, 2022, 6:27 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
It depends. Not every route is part of the codeshare. Which route specifically are you looking to book?
Old Feb 7, 2022, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by ussvalor
[When asking] if I could use my Admirals Club Membership when I fly jetBlue[,] I was told that the flight needs to be "marketed" as American Airlines.

The problem is when I try to find jetBlue flights on AA's website, I cannot find any jetBlue flights. Is this a glitch or just reason #465 why AA is the worst airline in the world?
What flight are you looking at? AA doesn't codeshare on all B6 flights, so if AA isn't codesharing on the route you're looking at the flights typically won't show up at aa.com. But I just checked a route I know they codeshare on and the B6 flights are showing like usual.

Last edited by Microwave; Feb 7, 2022 at 6:54 am Reason: Edited quote of edited post
Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avios, TrueBlue, FlyingBlue, Mileage Plan, Bonvoy, World of Hyatt, AAdvantage
FLL to NYC and MIA to NYC. Page after page of jetBlue flights on AA.com.

Now they're nowhere to be found.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by ussvalor
FLL to NYC and MIA to NYC. Page after page of jetBlue flights on AA.com.

Now they're nowhere to be found.
AA and B6 did schedule changes over the weekend. It usually takes a few days for things to sync up again for codeshares.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dls25
AA and B6 did schedule changes over the weekend. It usually takes a few days for things to sync up again for codeshares.
I don't think this is the proper explanation. We can purchase jetBlue flights out of MCO and PBI on aa.com but we cannot purchase jetBlue flights out of FLL nor MIA to JFK. When the partnership first started, I used to be able to purchase jetblue flights to FLL on aa.com

Last edited by ussvalor; Feb 7, 2022 at 9:38 pm
Old Feb 8, 2022, 6:15 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
It's possible they no longer codeshare on those routes or don't sell each other's flights unless part of a connecting itinerary to somewhere else from JFK. I'd have to look at the fare rules of the published AA codeshares to see if that's the case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.