Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums >
Reload this Page >

Miles&Points

Airlines and Mileage Programs

American Airlines | AAdvantage

2022 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

2022 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Old Nov 23, 22, 1:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold
Currently have the miso seabass selected over the golden chicken. Does look pretty good though.
Old Nov 23, 22, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), Aeroplan 75K
MIA-EZE Lunch / Dinner in F

As mentioned above, we had a lovely 15+ hour delay, which meant the trip south spanned the entire afternoon / evening. Apparently there were no amenity kits as they ran out and because this was not a typically scheduled flight, no menus were provided.

The plane was mis-catered / also catered such that F and J carts were in economy (example - the olive plates appeared in the back of the plane so we had that as a pre arrival snack). The two lead FAs were great / apologetic for the situation, but some of the other FAs had barely worked on the 77W so they were unfamiliar with both service and the basics of where cans of soda etc. were located. The meal service took about 2.5 hours end to end.

All in all, totally fine flight given the circumstances.

Cold chicken slices with a side salad. If given the choice, I wouldnt go for this.

The soup was a nice surprise and was pretty good.

Pasta entree. A lot of mushrooms. Would avoid if you dont like them.

Obligatory sundae.

Mid-flight cheese plate. The F glassware appeared about halfway through the flight.

Pre-arrival meal. Shrimp salad with a side of orzo. Looks like a domestic F cold meal
Old Nov 24, 22, 11:38 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
PHL-PUJ a321 11-24 happy thanksgiving!

Standard choices were Chicken with twice baked potato or a pasta. I ordered the golden roasted chicken. It was actually good and probably better than the regular offering. It was the first time the FA had seen it and even said it came out nicely. My started was hummus and was good. The regular chicken it was a salad with mozzarella. No dessert on this though but my husband shared!

Golden Roasted Chicken
chrisny2, ryanbriar, 355F1 and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 11:42 am

Golden Roasted Chicken.

Dessert was a grape/cheese plate or vanilla ice cream

Chicken and potatoes were hot and flavorful. Green beans and hummus both very nice. No complaints and would order again.

chrisny2, ryanbriar, 355F1 and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 2:58 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by AB Dada View Post
Golden Roasted Chicken.

Chicken and potatoes were hot and flavorful. Green beans and hummus both very nice. No complaints and would order again.

at least you got crackers and a dessert 😂
Old Nov 24, 22, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by airb330 View Post
at least you got crackers and a dessert 😂
I actually got 3 crackers plus I asked for the ice cream after and she had a few extra!

Plus a Woodford double rocks.
ryanbriar likes this.
Old Nov 25, 22, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, LX Frequent Traveller, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by ryanbriar View Post
MIA-EZE Lunch / Dinner in F

The plane was mis-catered / also catered such that F and J carts were in economy (example - the olive plates appeared in the back of the plane so we had that as a pre arrival snack).
Looks like you got the J tray for the main meal, with the J salt and pepper cellars and packaged butter. Also, the cheese plate is the J version and not the F cheese board.

Last edited by Genius1; Nov 25, 22 at 12:16 pm
Old Nov 25, 22, 12:01 pm

Programs: AA: CK
Originally Posted by Genius1 View Post
Looks like you got the J tray for the main meal, with the J salt and pepper cellars. Also, the cheese plate is the J version and not the F cheese board.
Agree on S&P shakers. However, F uses a tray now...
Genius1 likes this.
Old Nov 25, 22, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA: CK
New ex-MEX (DFW in this case, but they're usually the same to all destinations) lunch/dinner options for early December, finally! It's been the same for almost a year.

Old Nov 25, 22, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), Aeroplan 75K
Originally Posted by Genius1 View Post
Looks like you got the J tray for the main meal, with the J salt and pepper cellars and packaged butter. Also, the cheese plate is the J version and not the F cheese board.
Indeed on all fronts, along with the cold domestic F shrimp salad as the pre-arrival meal.

Ill be writing in for reimbursement on a few items related to the overnight stay in Miami when I get home, and point out that just because the flight is delayed to an atypical time doesnt mean that quality should substantially deviate from expectations (be them what they may). I was very happy to get down here, but as semi-trivial as it is in the grand scheme, it was pretty lame that there were no amenity kits because they ran out of the rations for the flight 14 hours prior.
Genius1 likes this.
Old Nov 25, 22, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by BlooJoo View Post
New ex-MEX (DFW in this case, but they're usually the same to all destinations) lunch/dinner options for early December, finally! It's been the same for almost a year.

got this identical out of CUN on Monday for lunch, departing almost 4pm.
BlooJoo likes this.
Old Nov 25, 22, 10:46 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
11/23 PHL-CDG in PE.

Thus has to be the worst meal experience Ive ever had on a flight besides the old Covid AA no-way-its-turkey sandwiches.

beef option. It wasnt even room temp.YUCK.

The lemon cheesecake was actually delicious, however.
Old Nov 25, 22, 10:48 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by airb330 View Post
. I ordered the golden roasted chicken. It was actually good and probably better than the regular offering. It was the first time the FA had seen it and even said it came out nicely. My started was hummus and was good. The regular chicken it was a salad with mozzarella. No dessert on this though but my husband shared!

Golden Roasted Chicken
Originally Posted by AB Dada View Post
Golden Roasted Chicken.

See? I told yall it is actually a decent meal choice!
airb330 and LCSinTexas like this.

Search this Thread