Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Old May 30, 2022, 6:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA: CK
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
That looks the size of a snack to me. I had something similar DFW-SMF for dinner and it was not dinner size.
That's more than sufficient caloric intake for a meal.
Old May 30, 2022, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am not seeing any breakfast pic from you guys
My choices are a florentine omelet or smoked salmon "platter". The smoked salmon says it is served with eggs...does this mean the salmon is scrambled in with eggs or is it a cold dish with hard boiled eggs? The omelet is swiss & spinach. Neither sounds decent and I will surely make the wrong choice and regret it.
Any input?
LAX-DCA
Old May 30, 2022, 10:55 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by corky
My choices are a florentine omelet or smoked salmon "platter". The smoked salmon says it is served with eggs...does this mean the salmon is scrambled in with eggs or is it a cold dish with hard boiled eggs? The omelet is swiss & spinach. Neither sounds decent and I will surely make the wrong choice and regret it.
Any input?
LAX-DCA
I'm not sure there is a right choice.
corky, ceebee100, wrp96 and 1 others like this.
Old May 31, 2022, 1:12 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
That looks the size of a snack to me. I had something similar DFW-SMF for dinner and it was not dinner size.
I was rebooked off a LAX-JFK flight so this meal was a comedown but I'd already filled up in the LAX Flagship lounge in anticipation so wasn't the end of the world.
Old May 31, 2022, 6:51 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, United 1K, Delta Platinum ,Hilton Diamond, Mariott Gold
Any input?
LAX-DCA
Pre order asian veg is the right choice.
ceebee100 likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 8:41 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Any input?
LAX-DCA
I've had both, and both are good. The salmon plate is cold smoked salmon with hard boiled eggs and bagel.
corky and 355F1 like this.
Old May 31, 2022, 9:31 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Any input?
LAX-DCA
The smoked salmon is a cold dish with hard boiled eggs.
corky likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by keyw
Pre order asian veg is the right choice.
That sounds scary. I hate shrooms and also eggplant and not a big fan of squash so I am sure I would get a plate of all 3 of those.
96SS likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 8:33 pm

Trying to help a friend with what they could expect in Main Cabin on LAX-FLL.. Will there be anything to eat??
Old May 31, 2022, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Trying to help a friend with what they could expect in Main Cabin on LAX-FLL.. Will there be anything to eat??
No meals in coach.

Biscoff cookies and pretzels will be complimentary snacks in coach plus a non alcohol beverage. Some snacks are available for sale, but they can get better food cheaper in the terminal.
ceebee100 likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by lunchtime
No meals in coach.

Biscoff cookies and pretzels will be complimentary snacks in coach plus a non alcohol beverage. Some snacks are available for sale, but they can get better food cheaper in the terminal.
Thanks for the info
Old Jun 1, 2022, 12:48 am

Programs: AA PPRO, HH Diamond, National EE
Any recent LIH-PHX reports? Fly it tomorrow night with a 2250 departure.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:31 am

What are the meals looking like going to Hawaii via DFW in business class?
Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by hawkfan7314
Any recent LIH-PHX reports? Fly it tomorrow night with a 2250 departure.
I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't expect much. Even before COVID, I believe LIH was a double catered destination and the reports were not always good.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 7:53 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by MASTERNC
What are the meals looking like going to Hawaii via DFW in business class?

MASTERNC likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.