Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

American Priority luggage on arrival in New York from Miami

American Priority luggage on arrival in New York from Miami

Old Jan 1, 2022, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Antarius
Judge? Lolwhat

This is getting really stupid.
To you it's stupid. There are Zillions of other posts. Maybe less stupid.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 12:59 pm
Suspended

Location: United States (mostly), New Zealand (sometimes), Sweden (now and then)
A bag's purpose to protect the content inside it. A little dirt on the outside of a bag does not affect the bag's purpose, and therefore it is not damaged. Wipe off the dirt and move on instead of whining and trying to push conspiracy theories about priority tags and Delta address labels...

"Do you walk around in a stained shirt? Maybe you do. I don't."
I clean the shirt and move on with life. You should try that as well.
Also, unless you intend to wear your bag as a piece of clothing, your comparison is simply irrelevant, just like your "my bags are damaged" claim.

"I will know in a week if the Filth / oil / dirt is permanently ingrained in the fabric."
It'll take you a week to clean your own bag?
Judging by the pictures you posted, It's a little dust, not oil. It can likely be removed in 10 minutes if you are simply willing and competent enough to try yourself. But instead you choose to whine and call your bag "damaged."
It would have taken you less time to clean your bags than coming here to push hyperbole about "damage" and conspiracy theories about priority tags.

"The Judge will decide. Not me."
Judge Judy? Who else would be willing to take your case?
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Ok, you've flown for 67 years. Cool.

We've explained what the point of priority bags are. We've explained what the limitations on coverage are.

​​​​​​If you're unhappy, feel free to go somewhere else. And I say this solely for your future happiness; whether AA gets or loses your business is irrelevant to my life. AA won't cover dirt on a bag.
Ehh???????? Yes I learnt so much from these sophisticated world travelers as I only flew once in 1954 and a second time in 2021 according to a luggage expert. . I will take their advice and want to thank all of them for their precious free advice. I hope I won't get billed as everyone knows my temporary address.

I never said I would stop flying American. So why are you putting words in my mouth? I will fly American if it suits me to do so. I am not loyal to any airline.

LOL who said I was miserable? Yes I am so miserable I am going to see a Psychiatrist due to the Trauma. I may need to check into the Mayo Clinic for psychiatric care. Do you think American will cover the cost?

I will fly American (I really don't enjoy flying American nor most carriers) as I fly Economy / 4th class usually if the "schedule fits my needs. I will miss the pretty red label on my suitcase.

I could not care a hoot if AA does not cover the cost to clean it. The Judge in Small Claims Court will make that decision. Neither you, neither American.
First let's see whether the Filth comes out. I hope so.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:04 pm
Suspended

Location: United States (mostly), New Zealand (sometimes), Sweden (now and then)
Originally Posted by Bretteee
What am I trying to say? Guess????? Use your kop.
If nobody can comprehend what you're trying to say, it's likely not everyone else's fault...
The Judge in Small Claims Court will make that decision. Neither you, neither American.
The judge will ask you why you're bringing a claim that clearly isn't reimbursable per the CoC you agreed to when you purchased the ticket.
Why are you looking to waste the court's time instead of spending 10 minutes to clean your own bags? Is cleaning your own things beneath you?

Last edited by DrinkSlinger; Jan 1, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger
A bag's purpose to protect the content inside it. A little dirt on the outside of a bag does not affect the bag's purpose, and therefore it is not damaged. Wipe off the dirt and move on instead
"The Judge will decide. Not me."
Judge Judy? Who else would be willing to take your case?
LOL check the rules for filing a case in Small Claims Court. It's the easiest thing to do.
I did it with Air Canada I can do it with American. It's very simple. I won't go into details. It's the 'lickle people's Court" for little simple old peasants like me.
I would love Judge Judy. And they even pay you to be on the show. Good idea. Thanks for the tip. I will forward the story to the producers in Hollywood
Always wanted to be on US TV and go to Hollywood. Her show is watched globally. Wow.I will travel across America on AMTRAK as I have been doing since 1954.

Secondly I will first see whether the stain get's removed. I posted this because I am aware there are many expert world travelers here who are laundry cleaning experts.
I am so grateful for their fruitful advice. I am privileged and honored for all this extraordinary advice and the delightful compliments.

I am presently at the psychiatric ward of Bellevue hospital recovering from the terrible shock / experience. But after reading these extraordinary brilliant responses I should recover by tomorrow morning and be released.
ijgordon likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott LT Plat | Hyatt Discoverist
For someone who has flown for 67 years, it's amazing that they behave like a 4 year old.

Listen to us, don't listen to us - we don't care. Your tantrum is sad.
Mwenenzi, mrow, FAA1996 and 1 others like this.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

If nobody can comprehend what you're trying to say, it's likely not everyone else's fault...
The judge will ask you why you're bringing a claim that clearly isn't reimbursable per the CoC you agreed to when you purchased the ticket.
Why are you looking to waste the court's time instead of spending 10 minutes to clean your own bags? Is cleaning your own things beneath you?
It's obvious you don't understand how Small Claims Court works. I do as I am a little person. Google it. Both parties must appear in Court to defend their position.
Anyway again for the zillionth time let's see whether the Dreck can be removed or not.

Then I will ask the world travelers / Jet setters / laundry experts for their advice as it's been so useful and educational.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:26 pm
Suspended

If getting laughed out of court on national TV is your life's goal, who am I to stop you?

While anyone can file a claim in small claims court, people usually only bring valid cases. A little dirt on a bag, something that is not covered according to the CoC you agreed to, will get not result in you winning your case. All the AA rep will need to do is point to the CoC, and the judge will laugh at you, as will everyone else in attendance. It doesn't matter that you consider yourself to be "lickle people" [sic]...

If you can't figure out how to pick up a damp rag and clean your own bags, that's just sad. Is cleaning your own things beneath you?
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

For someone who has flown for 67 years, it's amazing that they behave like a 4 year old.

Who said I am 67 years old? I took my first flight 67 years ago and got my luggage back clean ever since then. Yes I must be old and senile; possibly early Alzheimers?
Thanks for the Medical opinion; I not only get laundry advice here but even opinions about my Medical condition.

LOL who said I am in a Tantrum?

I find this highly amusing.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Who said I am 67 years old? I took my first flight 67 years ago and got my luggage back clean ever since then. I wish I were 67 years old. Yes I must be old and senile; possibly early Alzheimers?
I will arrange a Brain CAT SCAN ASAP.

Thanks for the Medical opinion; I not only get laundry advice here but even opinions about my Medical mental condition.

Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
Suspended

Everyone else finds it sad that someone can be so inept...
mrow and Antarius like this.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Everyone else finds it sad that someone can be so clueless.
Thank you for your kind sympathies. So touching and educational.

I will certainly take your brilliant advice. That's the reason I posted here as I need brilliant advice from cleaning and medical experts on Alzheimers.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Judge? Lolwhat

This is getting really stupid.
OK then don't keep answering and reading my response. There are thousands of other postings apart from filthy luggage that are not stupid and high brow / educational and enriching.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:41 pm
Suspended

Ineptitude:
Who said I am 67 years old? I took my first flight 67 years ago and got my luggage back clean ever since then. Yes I must be old and senile; possibly early Alzheimers?
Thanks for the Medical opinion; I not only get laundry advice here but even opinions about my Medical condition.

Who said I am 67 years old? I took my first flight 67 years ago and got my luggage back clean ever since then. I wish I were 67 years old. Yes I must be old and senile; possibly early Alzheimers?
I will arrange a Brain CAT SCAN ASAP.

Thanks for the Medical opinion; I not only get laundry advice here but even opinions about my Medical mental condition.

Q.E.D.
Antarius likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
We've gone from a couple of not so dirty bags to being virtually on the steps of SCOTUS!

I'm sure the President will nominate and the Senate will rapidly confirm Judge Judy to be temporary Chief Justice so she can preside on your case. And there'll be breathless coverage on court TV and Judge Jeanine Pirro will also provide insight into the major constitutional issues involved.

Have you even contacted AA about this?

Probbaly not guessing by some of the attitude your displaying - which isn't helping you engender any sympathy here. As a woman of your senior status you should know you've lost an argument when you resort to petty insults.
DrinkSlinger likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.