AAdvantage Dining questions

Old Mar 10, 2023, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Infinite1K
Maybe I didn’t do the search correctly, but I didn’t see any threads for questions around AAdvantage Dining.

If there is I’m sure the mods will move this message to that thread.

In light of the new Loyalty Points scheme, decided to try AAdvantage Dining and noticed they had an offer to get 1000 bonus points if you had two restaurant visits within the first 30 days. However not seeing the bonus points, even though it has been 6 days since the second visit. Does it take longer? Anyone else have issues?
I reached out about the same problem and they said: "Generally, you should see rewards appear on your dining account within 10 days, and credited to your AAdvantage account within 3 weeks. Please let us know if you're still not showing it transferred over and we can look into further if needed."
Old Mar 13, 2023, 3:46 pm

Is there a way to get notified when new restaurants in your area are added to the program?
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:09 am

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by pokeflyer
Is there a way to get notified when new restaurants in your area are added to the program?
in your profile you should be able to opt in to promotional emails. These emails will include new restaurants but you will have to put up with a fair amount of marketing spam.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:11 am

Originally Posted by hbtr
in your profile you should be able to opt in to promotional emails. These emails will include new restaurants but you will have to put up with a fair amount of marketing spam.
Yea that's mandatory for getting 5x instead of 3x I believe. Already subscribed to that. Thanks
Old Apr 15, 2023, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Something is up with the website this afternoon. Annoying as i need to book a dinner for tomorrow in a distant town where i dont really know the restaurants and would be chuffed to get miles.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Didn’t work for me in the Boston area. Website just said server not found.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 9:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
Something is up with the website this afternoon. Annoying as i need to book a dinner for tomorrow in a distant town where i dont really know the restaurants and would be chuffed to get miles.
You're in luck! Jack in the Box is a member!
Old Apr 15, 2023, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
Looks like their certificate expired.
Old Apr 16, 2023, 1:20 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by nall
Wow, that’s pretty bad. The down-detector websites don’t appear to be finding any errors, so I thought it was just me. It’s been down for much too long.
Old Apr 16, 2023, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by bryanb
Wow, that’s pretty bad. The down-detector websites don’t appear to be finding any errors, so I thought it was just me. It’s been down for much too long.
IT is probably out for the weekend
Old Apr 16, 2023, 7:29 am

Programs: AA, Hertz, Hyatt, Hilton
Wow, yeah - that's a bad look for any business. And it appears to still be a problem.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 10:48 am

IT is probably out for the weekend
Looks like they fixed it today.
Old Apr 28, 2023, 9:28 am

Had icecream at an included restaurant and charges are pending.. but never got email so far..
Old Apr 28, 2023, 9:46 am

Programs: AA EXP and Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Had icecream at an included restaurant and charges are pending.. but never got email so far..
It'll take a few days after the charge posts to your credit card before you'll see the miles in you AA Dining account.
Old Apr 28, 2023, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Drwaz99
It'll take a few days after the charge posts to your credit card before you'll see the miles in you AA Dining account.
understood.. I see some folks have gotten instant email but I never did..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.