Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deadhead crew in 2L coughing away….

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2021, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by Catbert10
It's going to be a long time before people can cough and sneeze in public and people won't treat them like plague victims. The other day I had a sneezing fit on a flight. I was masked and out of reflex covering my mouth with my arm. Still people were looking at me like leprosy boils were all over my face.
At least it's more acceptable now and I get fewer looks for passing gas these days.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 6:05 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
This thread is long on speculation and unsubstantiated information, is short of verifiable facts and has little to do with flying, status or earning miles, and it ads little to the purposes of this forum.,this thread will now rest.

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.