Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Double catering flights and lack of water

Double catering flights and lack of water

Old Oct 10, 21, 11:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by S80 View Post
I've been on a few flights where the FA's have given them to all F pax, a very welcome surprise when it happens.
I also recall a flight where they did this. It was towards the end of the flight as they were collecting all the service items, and on what was the last flight of the day for that aircraft.
Old Oct 11, 21, 12:35 am

How they dare they be so generous!
Old Oct 11, 21, 1:35 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I remember when there used to be an Admirals Club over in the E concourse in Miami, and they had free bottled (later boxed) water to go. I used to go out of my way to go to that club just to grab a bottle and the better food/wine!
Old Oct 14, 21, 5:05 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by kyleclogan View Post
There are quite literally filling stations at 99% of airports nowadays for those “thermos things”. I mean, sure, I have definitely forgotten to empty it before security causing me a 5 minute delay, but it’s a pretty easy ask to bring a $10 refillable water bottle to your flights.
I just bring empty disposable bottles.
Old Oct 14, 21, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

At least we still got the Aviator CC pitch. Can live without food or drinks, but not sure how I would make it without the pitch for priority boarding, free check bags and "enough miles to take a premium trip anywhere American flies" haha.

Search this Thread