My Reservation and Ticket Pending

Old Sep 14, 2021, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Platinum
My Reservation and Ticket Pending

I have a reservation that I recently changed. The flight involves a code share and I do understand that it might take a while for the ticket to be issued. I received a confirmation the same day with the confirmation and ticket numbers. I just moved the date by one day.

While I am waiting, should I be able to select the reservation to view my details? I want to review my seat assignments. I am getting a message that it cannot open due to technical difficulty and to try again. Is this normal?

Thank you
Old Sep 14, 2021, 9:03 am

Programs: AA EP
Confused. U said you received a confirmation and ticket numbers what are u waiting for?

just call AA and see if there is something strange about your PNR.

Originally Posted by jagoffee
I have a reservation that I recently changed. The flight involves a code share and I do understand that it might take a while for the ticket to be issued. I received a confirmation the same day with the confirmation and ticket numbers. I just moved the date by one day.

While I am waiting, should I be able to select the reservation to view my details? I want to review my seat assignments. I am getting a message that it cannot open due to technical difficulty and to try again. Is this normal?

Thank you
Old Sep 14, 2021, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by AAExecPlatFlier
Confused. U said you received a confirmation and ticket numbers what are u waiting for?

just call AA and see if there is something strange about your PNR.
Good advice. I did previous called and the Agent told me everything was OK, but it just takes awhile for a code share to be ticketed.

I called back today and the agent elevated the issue to a supervisor. It took a while, but they were able to resolve the issue. Apparently when my reservation was changed, there was a skip that was skipped.

The bottom line is that I should have been able to open the reservation and reviewed the details. Everything is good now.

Thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.