Search

Admirals Club Guest

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2021, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage
Admirals Club Guest

Hey All,

I am aware that Admirals Club membership allows one two bring in two guests, are there any further restrictions to this like are they required to be on the same reservation or it has to be the same two people throughout the year like it is with family members on file, or are there other intricacies that new comers should know about?

GreatPlainsFlyer
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by GreatPlainsFlyer
Hey All,

I am aware that Admirals Club membership allows one two bring in two guests, are there any further restrictions to this like are they required to be on the same reservation or it has to be the same two people throughout the year like it is with family members on file, or are there other intricacies that new comers should know about?

GreatPlainsFlyer
No, there are no restrictions on who you can bring as a guest, other than that the guest must also be flying AA or a partner on that day.
GreatPlainsFlyer and Antarius like this.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
No, there are no restrictions on who you can bring as a guest, other than that the guest must also be flying AA or a partner on that day.
Also, you are supposed to stay at least as long as your guests -- if your flight is at 1pm and your guest's flight is at 3pm, your guest is not entitled to stay after you leave. YMMV on whether anyone notices.
GreatPlainsFlyer likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Hey All,

GreatPlainsFlyer
You can bring your spouse and children under 18, or you can bring up to 2 guest of any color, make, or model as long as they are flying AA or a partner
They do not have to be on the same flights.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

So if I’m at multiple different Admirals Clubs throughout the day I can bring in different sets of guests?
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
So if I’m at multiple different Admirals Clubs throughout the day I can bring in different sets of guests?
In theory, yes. But keep in mind - AC does register all the guest information through BP.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Should probably say I’m not seeking to exploit the AC guest policy by doing so, I’m just getting a feel of how the system works.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Should probably say I’m not seeking to exploit the AC guest policy by doing so, I’m just getting a feel of how the system works.
You should be fine, just consider what I said above...

Let's say you go to ORD's concourse L club with 2 guests at 11am -- your flight is at 1pm and theirs is at 3pm...

Then you go to ORD's concourse H/K club with 2 other guests at 12pm -- your flight and theirs are all at 1pm... even if the previous guests from the L club did in fact leave with you, there might be some skepticism when you get to the H/K club. Just be aware of the possibility.

If you are talking multiple ACs in different cities then I don't think you'll have trouble at all.
GreatPlainsFlyer likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
All sensible rules in my opinion.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by platbrownguy
You should be fine, just consider what I said above...

Let's say you go to ORD's concourse L club with 2 guests at 11am -- your flight is at 1pm and theirs is at 3pm...

Then you go to ORD's concourse H/K club with 2 other guests at 12pm -- your flight and theirs are all at 1pm... even if the previous guests from the L club did in fact leave with you, there might be some skepticism when you get to the H/K club. Just be aware of the possibility.

If you are talking multiple ACs in different cities then I don't think you'll have trouble at all.
Thankfully I’m in no way a Club crawler as I’d so be attracting attention I don’t need if I did that. But I am definitely a city hoper for miles. Thanks for letting me know how they deal with different visits.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 4:00 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Additionally there isn’t need to report who your family members are. You just show up and say Partner + child(ren). AA does not maintain a list of your relationships.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 4:33 pm

Programs: AA CK, DL SM, UA PS, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium , Hyatt Globalist, Global Entry, CLEAR
Originally Posted by garykung
In theory, yes. But keep in mind - AC does register all the guest information through BP.
I've never had anyone at the club scan a guest boarding pass, they just looked to make sure it was an AA pass for that day.
ebuck and jagoffee like this.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 5:09 pm
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
Originally Posted by jhalapin
I've never had anyone at the club scan a guest boarding pass, they just looked to make sure it was an AA pass for that day.
I'm pretty sure they have for me, but I can't remember 100%.

"Partner" does not include JetBlue unless the flight is AA-marketed.
jhalapin likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2021, 8:53 pm

Programs: Executive Platinum
I have a membership via my Executive MC. My wife is an authorized user of my card. Are we both allowed to bring two guests?
Thanks
Old Aug 23, 2021, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by jagoffee
I have a membership via my Executive MC. My wife is an authorized user of my card. Are we both allowed to bring two guests?
Thanks
Yes but you must present both cards
FrogProf likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.