2021 requal via $15K credit card spend

Old Oct 6, 21, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA
Originally Posted by pauleeepaul View Post
I have a $6k annual life insurance premium that i didn't think allowed for cc payment but it is due in Sept and i checked and it does so i am over the finish line.

Now i am wondering if that was a recent change, or have i been leaving something on the table each year paying with a check.
$6k a yr / that's $500 a mo! your life must be very valuable
Old Oct 7, 21, 7:53 am

Programs: AA Plt Pro/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by supermintyfresh View Post
Wife and kids not me
Old Oct 7, 21, 8:21 am

Programs: AA - Plat. Pro; 1W Emerald; HHonors Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by supermintyfresh View Post
Maybe he smokes a carton a day and drives an Uber.
Old Oct 7, 21, 1:57 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Beachfun71 View Post
I passed $15k several weeks ago with no update. Iím really not that worried about it though. Hopefully I will achieve EXP for real in another month, anyway.
AA will see the spend once your next credit card statement cycle closes and the spend is sent to AA. I passed the $15K threshold in August, and AA updated my status expiration date within 24 hours of my statement closing date.
Old Oct 7, 21, 2:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
I got notification (via promotions page on app) of retaining EXP several weeks ago, but only this week did my expiration date finally change to 2023. While I have not yet received the luggage tags, I did get the traditional welcome email as if Iíd actually earned EXP, fully.

itís interesting that I get this at the same time that I (truly) Ďearnedí PPro.

Iíve still got 800 EQD and 15,000 EQM to go to Ďearní EXP and get the choice awards, but Iím on my way!
Old Oct 8, 21, 6:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Beachfun71 View Post
I got notification (via promotions page on app) of retaining EXP several weeks ago, but only this week did my expiration date finally change to 2023.
It's also been at least 4 weeks for me since the app shows "Congratulations...", but no update of the 2022 expiry date on my EXP status yet...
Old Oct 9, 21, 2:50 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
My status expiration date just updated to Jan 31 2023.

The Credit Card spend posted on September 10, 2021, so a total of 4 weeks+1 day (29 days) for it to post.

I received the Platinum Pro Elite Rewards (earned on EQM + EQD), but [as expected, sadly] did not receive the Executive Platinum Elite Rewards.
Old Oct 10, 21, 7:12 am

Programs: AA CK, 2 Million Miler
Originally Posted by some dude View Post
My status expiration date just updated to Jan 31 2023.

The Credit Card spend posted on September 10, 2021, so a total of 4 weeks+1 day (29 days) for it to post.

I received the Platinum Pro Elite Rewards (earned on EQM + EQD), but [as expected, sadly] did not receive the Executive Platinum Elite Rewards.
My wife's status expiration date finally updated too.

Search this Thread