Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals' Club Member - Alaska Lounge Access

Admirals' Club Member - Alaska Lounge Access

Old Jun 23, 22, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Is the SFO Alaska lounge still off limits to Admiral Club members, or has that changed recently?
Old Jun 23, 22, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by mangoMan View Post
Is the SFO Alaska lounge still off limits to Admiral Club members, or has that changed recently?
The AS lounge at SFO is not listed as eligible per aa.com, only ANC, LAX, JFK, PDX, SEA.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...-locations.jsp
Old Jun 23, 22, 9:35 pm

Hmmm. Has something changed? I've been welcomed many times at the SFO Alaska lounge in the last few months when I was flying on Alaska Airlines and showed my Admirals Club membership card.

(After I wrote the above and thought a bit, I looked up the Alaska Airlines lounge rules on their website and it does say their club members get admission to the Admirals Club at SFO when flying on Alaska or AA, so I would assume that reciprocity still exists.)
madmanshoney likes this.

Last edited by SFO voyageur; Jun 23, 22 at 9:41 pm Reason: more info
Old Jun 23, 22, 9:48 pm

Are you sure you aren't getting that the wrong way around? AL members were excluded from the SFO AC, back when AS shared a terminal with AA and didn't have its own lounge.
Originally Posted by JJeffrey View Post
The AS lounge at SFO is not listed as eligible per aa.com, only ANC, LAX, JFK, PDX, SEA.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...-locations.jsp
I suspect that page just hasn't been updated since the SFO AL opened less than a year ago. I've successfully used it as an AC member flying AS.
madmanshoney likes this.
Old Jun 24, 22, 7:06 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by FlyingEgghead View Post
I suspect that page just hasn't been updated since the SFO AL opened less than a year ago. I've successfully used it as an AC member flying AS.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Old Jun 24, 22, 10:23 am

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status
Originally Posted by FlyingEgghead View Post
Sounds promising. I'll be trying this out next week.

Search this Thread