Wiki Posts
Search

KTN for Second Passenger

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2021, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
KTN for Second Passenger

My wife has her KTN in her AAdvantage profile and whenever she books a ticket herself, the field populates fine when booking.

When I book a ticket and add her as a second passenger using her AAdvantage number, the KTN field is blank and I have to fill it in.

Does anyone know if the KTN will still attach based on her AAdvantage profile and is just not shown for privacy reasons or should I keep filling it in whenever I book for both of us?

Thanks!
Old May 7, 2021, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA EP
Yes correct. You won’t see it when you add her during booking. I think if you look after booking in manage reservations you will see the last couple digits if you look at edit passenger information.
apeortdz likes this.
Old May 7, 2021, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT - 2.9MM, Lifetime AC, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz Precs Crcl
Originally Posted by la2clt
Yes correct. You won’t see it when you add her during booking. I think if you look after booking in manage reservations you will see the last couple digits if you look at edit passenger information.
Same with Passport info, IIRC
apeortdz likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.