Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Full Beverage + BoB Food Service Coming Back to Domestic Economy Passengers

Full Beverage + BoB Food Service Coming Back to Domestic Economy Passengers

Hide Wikipost
Old Apr 19, 21, 10:39 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: aztimm
Wiki Link

American Reintroduces Beverage Service as Customers Return to the Skies

Starting May 1, American Airlines will reintroduce full beverage service in all domestic premium cabins.
Starting June 1, beverage service, including canned drinks, juice and water, will begin in the main cabin.

Domestic Premium Cabin

• Beginning May 1: Full complimentary beverage service, including alcohol, canned drinks, juice and water.

Domestic Main Cabin

• Beverage service is currently provided on flights longer than 2,200 miles (approximately four hours or more).
  • Beginning June 1: Complimentary beverage service, including canned drinks, juice and water.
  • Later this summer: Full main cabin beverage service, including alcoholic beverage options, along with Americans popular buy-on-board food program.
Print Wikipost

Old Aug 17, 21, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by TEBraniff View Post
I'd even wear a tie to return to that type of awesome service I use to experience when I had my first job 65 years ago.
Before deregulation, when airlines competed based on service, not price.
Unfortunately (or not), larger planes now carry a lot of people who have their largest focus on price, not on comfort and service
I am flying WN DAL-FLL in a few weeks for $59. I guess I will learn to live with it.
Old Aug 17, 21, 7:48 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by FlyDeltaMD88 View Post
It's time for alcohol to come back, was ridiculous in the first place and is even more ridiculous now.
I hear alcohol kills the Covid germs in your mouth, for science AA.
Old Aug 17, 21, 9:40 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by safari ari View Post
I hear alcohol kills the Covid germs in your mouth, for science AA.
Youll need to get a Southwest Airlines flight attendant to whisper it into Doug Parkers ear to get anywhere with that strategy.
enviroian and cmd320 like this.
Old Aug 17, 21, 10:51 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
They should bring BOB back for the simple fact that finding food in the terminal is quite difficult right now due to the lack of staff.
They would actually probably turn a profit on it if they can get they supply chain going.

Search this Thread