Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals Club Access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2021, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, United Silver
Admirals Club Access

If I subscribed to a year of Alaska Airlines lounge membership. Do I need to wait for the membership card to arrive before my membership at Admirals Clubs?
Old Apr 15, 2021, 2:11 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Just use the AS app and pull up the lounge card from there.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA-EXP
So AS lounge pass holders don't use their boarding pass to access Admiral's clubs?
Old Apr 15, 2021, 11:23 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by Uzzar
So AS lounge pass holders don't use their boarding pass to access Admiral's clubs?
I have to show my BP and AS Lounge pass when entering. They then have to manually input my AS number into my ticket to gain access.
Uzzar likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 10:46 am

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by Uzzar
Originally Posted by safari ari
I have to show my BP and AS Lounge pass when entering. They then have to manually input my AS number into my ticket to gain access.
It is a painfully manual process. Last visit to the AC, my AL card had not automatically updated for the extended membership expiration date. AA had to call AS to verify my membership was till valid.

Had to delete the card from my wallet and re-add to get the correct date to appear.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, National Car Executive Elite
For AA customers using the AS clubs at SEA and PDX is actually very simple. I don't know what they look for, but I just show my AA boarding pass and it works just like entering an AC. I haven't visited an AS club since they joined One World, but I assume that everything still works smoothly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.