Meal Preorders are Back! (Feb 2021)

Old Feb 17, 2021, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Meal Preorders are Back! (Feb 2021)

I just noticed that on a JFK/LAX flight I have next month, I have the meal preorder option again!
Old Feb 18, 2021, 5:47 pm

Good news. I was hoping that meals would be back before my next flight in May.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 5:52 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Not on my flights. Must be on transcons or TATL or TPAC only.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by asnovici
Not on my flights. Must be on transcons or TATL or TPAC only.
Those and DFW-HNL/OGG are the only flights that offer meals now
Old Feb 18, 2021, 6:45 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Originally Posted by fly747first
That’s why I don’t think it’s much to get excited about
Old Feb 18, 2021, 7:59 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Meal preorders never went away for international flights.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 8:49 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Originally Posted by donotblink
I just noticed that on a JFK/LAX flight I have next month, I have the meal preorder option again!
please post the menu, I have not had the offer on my 77W MIA-LAX flight showing, have another one less than 30 days not showing, and just tried to do a dummy booking and not showing as someone with dietary restrictions I love the pre order
Old Feb 18, 2021, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP / CK
I'm also on MIA-LAX and don't see the pre orders loaded for a flight next week. Can't wait to have this back. I was in LAX-MIA F on a 3 class and they were so skinny they didn't have enough of everything even for that cabin of 8 seats. Given how few perks there are in true F these days I thought that in poor taste...
Old Feb 18, 2021, 9:21 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Originally Posted by maat777
I'm also on MIA-LAX and don't see the pre orders loaded for a flight next week. Can't wait to have this back. I was in LAX-MIA F on a 3 class and they were so skinny they didn't have enough of everything even for that cabin of 8 seats. Given how few perks there are in true F these days I thought that in poor taste...
I am also supposed to be in F and would be surprised why they couldn't just go back to J and get some since I believe the menus are duplicate?
Old Feb 18, 2021, 9:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP / CK
Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
I am also supposed to be in F and would be surprised why they couldn't just go back to J and get some since I believe the menus are duplicate?
That was my thought exactly.

Regardless, I admit a 'real' airplane meal was rather tasty. It's been a while and I sorely missed them!
Old Feb 18, 2021, 9:31 pm

Regardless, I admit a 'real' airplane meal was rather tasty. It's been a while and I sorely missed them!
I agree, we all know they are not anything special but I enjoy the novelty of it, helps time pass by, and a good filling meal plus lots of drinks to keep me full until my destination when I can eat again. I purposely plan my longer flights with this in mind.
madmanshoney and AAdamE like this.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 10:16 pm

Programs: AA CK MM, AC SE100K, UA 1K, DL Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by fly747first
Don't forget DFW-KOA.
Old Feb 19, 2021, 1:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by metallo
Don't forget DFW-KOA.
(and while we're at it, ORD-HNL )
Old Feb 19, 2021, 4:40 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus

Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
I agree, we all know they are not anything special but I enjoy the novelty of it, helps time pass by, and a good filling meal plus lots of drinks to keep me full until my destination when I can eat again. I purposely plan my longer flights with this in mind.
Yes, and I cannot wait till return of "It was inedible!" posts. 😅 😜
apeortdz, dw and GrumpyYoungMan like this.
Old Feb 19, 2021, 5:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plt, AA AC
I'm flying DFW-LAX-HNL 2nd week of march in 1C and I got nothing offered. Guess I'll just starve AAL????

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.