FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   AA Q4 2020 Rollover Miles and EQDs just posted (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/2032271-aa-q4-2020-rollover-miles-eqds-just-posted.html)

Carolina2Cali Jan 11, 2021 1:23 pm

AA Q4 2020 Rollover Miles and EQDs just posted

I just logged into my account and my Q4 rollover miles and EQDs are all listed! They definitely weren't last night or this morning. I did fly yesterday, so either that flight pushed for the refresh, or all members may now see their numbers. It is mid-January (early), after all!

Carolina2Cali Jan 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Noted that it still says GOLD until January of 2022, but is showing my "progress" as working towards Platinum. I have 1700 EQDs and 18k miles, that could be why...due to 2021 slightly increased requirements.

platbrownguy Jan 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali (Post 32959841)
I just logged into my account and my Q4 rollover miles and EQDs are all listed! They definitely weren't last night or this morning. I did fly yesterday, so either that flight pushed for the refresh, or all members may now see their numbers. It is mid-January (early), after all!

Nice!

Mine posted as did my wife's (and I flew yesterday whereas she did not).

Guess I'll have a ".5" segment haunting me the rest of the year... I did a BE leg a few weeks ago because it was a guaranteed upgrade after they started allowing upgrades, but I probably won't fly any BE this year since they no longer accrue EQM/EQD

IADCAflyer Jan 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Confirmed. Got mine.

metallo Jan 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Mine haven't posted yet.

VFR Jan 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by platbrownguy (Post 32959862)
Guess I'll have a ".5" segment haunting me the rest of the year... I did a BE leg a few weeks ago because it was a guaranteed upgrade after they started allowing upgrades, but I probably won't fly any BE this year since they no longer accrue EQM/EQD

Even if you did, it wouldn't change the 0.5. To my knowledge, there is not any way to earn half an EQS any more actually.

platbrownguy Jan 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by VFR (Post 32959979)
Even if you did, it wouldn't change the 0.5. To my knowledge, there is not any way to earn half an EQS any more actually.

Right. Good call.

UAPremierGuy Jan 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Mine posted! Already qualified for Gold for 2022! Looking forward to another year of Executive Platinum!

GrumpyYoungMan Jan 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Thanks for the heads-up! :tu:

I gots nothin' yet, but reckon that's because Carolina comes before Grumpy...lol

asnovici Jan 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Mine haven’t posted yet but my husband’s have. I’m EXP and he is PLT

anaggie Jan 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Posted .. only 58k miles to go

jhalapin Jan 11, 2021 3:41 pm

I'll likely requalify by March with the carryover.....

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...c656966cce.png
Not a bad start to the year......

OWdevotee Jan 11, 2021 5:14 pm

EQM and EQD earned in partner airlines should carry over, too, right? Not seeing mine included in my totals.

fly747first Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Mine doesn't seem to have carried over correctly

KDCAflyer Jan 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Rolling over segments and dollars was a great customer friendly move. Nice job AA