Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE 2021 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE 2021 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by 985X

Dec 26th TK1988 LHR-IST (Similar Distance as AA's LAS-ORD) A21N Economy Class

Dec 27th TK79 IST-SFO B77W Economy Class Menu

Dec 27th TK79 IST-SFO B77W Economy Class Drink List

Dec 27th TK79 IST-SFO B77W Economy Class First Meal Service

Dec 27th TK79 IST-SFO B77W Economy Class Second Meal Service

Metal Cutlery in Y all the way. I know it's an insult comparing TK with AA, because I will happily choose TK Y meal over AA domestic first and Intl PE meal anytime
This was the case before COVID. I've had better meals in TK Y than in AA Flagship First dating back to the early 2000s. Their Y Amenity Kit is also the best I've seen- better than P on AA, UA (no amenity kit last time I flew P), and BA.
985X likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
LHR-JFK
AA107
12/30/21
Flagship Business (77W)

Lounge
This would be our third and final flight of the day as we made our way to Chicago from Helsinki. We had the option of flying directly to Chicago, but opted to go to JFK so we could stay at the TWA hotel.

We landed at Heathrow and stayed airside at Terminal 5. After clearing security, we headed to the BA Galleries South lounge. We were able to access the Galleries First lounge and enjoyed small meals, drinks, and a pre-departure shower. The lounge was not crowded and made for a pleasant experience prior to boarding.

PDB
Choice of water, OJ, or champagne in plastic cups.

Dinner
Again I had ordered the gluten free meal which was confirmed by our stellar flight attendant. The started included two salads, one with shrimp. The warm entree was a chicken curry and a pudding dessert was pre-plated. I was still offered any of the other desserts listed on the menu and indulged in an ice cream sundae. I did check out the mid-flight snacks in the galley. They had quite the array: sandwiches, protein/veggies plates, and pre-packaged snacks. I browsed through the packaged snacks and couldn’t find any of the gluten-free cookies I had enjoyed on my flight to LHR earlier in the week.

Pre-arrival Snack
Cold salmon over some gluten free grains with a chocolate dessert include. The fish lacked flavor which was improved with the included dressing.

Overall a smooth flight with attentive FAs. Anytime I was up to use the bathroom the FA would ask if I needed anything upon my return to my seat. FAs made multiple passes through the cabin. The captain and FAs made many pre-flight announcements about not moving seats nor moving between cabins. The flight was very empty in business (6/8 filled in the mini-cabin with maybe 10 people in the rest of business).
SW7London likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.