Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Daily Deals starting 4 Jan 2021: Two amazing weeks

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 4, 2021, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chicaloca453
List of promos offered during the deal period

January 4 -> Kids fly free to the Caribbean ( Buy an adult ticket, get a kids ticket for free ) - Terms&Conditions

January 5 -- Head south for the winter and escape to warm weather destinations in the U.S. with fares as low as $49 one way*. Travel from January 12 through February 28. Select markets. Terms and Conditions apply. (airports in AZ, TX, LA, AL, GA, SC, and FL from the lower 48 states from $49 each way)
Print Wikipost

Daily Deals starting 4 Jan 2021: Two amazing weeks

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2021, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
Chile's quarantine was reduced to 10 days, with a possible earlier exit (you can go for a PCR test on day 7 and then end quarantine when the results come back if it's sooner than 10 days). Still, not useful for leisure travel!

I agree w/ the analysis that the main goal here is revenue raising.
Good to know. I love visiting Chile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.