Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Receipts no longer available on prefunds.aa.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2020, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite

I just went to prefunds.aa.com to get a receipt and I don't see that option anymore.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Looks like you can still get them here: https://www.aa.com/your-receipts/
Old Nov 21, 2020, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by javabytes
Looks like you can still get them here: https://www.aa.com/your-receipts/
Has that page always been there? I always used to go through the prefunds page to get receipts.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 7:46 am

Programs: Free agent AAdvantage LT GLD
It's nice that this page shows you the fare basis for a ticket (even a canceled and refunded one) but it's too bad it doesn't let you see the detailed fare rules
Old Dec 12, 2020, 12:01 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
This new page is a disaster if you are trying to get a nice clean one page receipt for an expense report. It doesn't format correctly when you try to print it to PDF (goes to 4 pages of junk), and nowhere does it say "American Airlines" on the receipt (in my case it was a Skywest flight so the flight number shows OO).

I always used the Prefunds page to print receipts rather than the confirmation emails as those had a bunch of extraneous junk on them too that made them unwieldy to get on a single page.
Old Dec 12, 2020, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by SNA_Flyer
This new page is a disaster if you are trying to get a nice clean one page receipt for an expense report. It doesn't format correctly when you try to print it to PDF (goes to 4 pages of junk), and nowhere does it say "American Airlines" on the receipt (in my case it was a Skywest flight so the flight number shows OO).

I always used the Prefunds page to print receipts rather than the confirmation emails as those had a bunch of extraneous junk on them too that made them unwieldy to get on a single page.
Really wish that they would just send a pdf receipt along with the ticketing confirmation email.

Several non-US based carriers do this already.
Old Dec 12, 2020, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by econ
Really wish that they would just send a pdf receipt along with the ticketing confirmation email.

Several non-US based carriers do this already.
Agreed. I love the PDFs that ANA sends... ticket numbers, booking classes, fare basis codes and fare calculation details, even the record locators for partner flights.
Old Dec 12, 2020, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Agreed. PDFs are needed for expense reports. Many other airlines seem to be able to generate organized, visually appealing 1 page receipts that contain all relevant data.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.