Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

American Planning 737 MAX Service Restoration (Limited Start Dec and 2021) [CLOSED]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

American Planning 737 MAX Service Restoration (Limited Start Dec and 2021) [CLOSED]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2020, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by salsa
AA claims it will allow changes if people don't want to fly the MAX. The details have not been released as far as I know. It also talked about static displays manned by MAX pilots and mechanics.
Probably because AA isn't even sure when it will operate the MAX and they are already having enough losses per day; thus, better to avoid a PR nightmare for the time being.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Fare dropped to $97.00 first flight MIA-LGA. Anyone thinking of taking first flight.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 8:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer
Fare dropped to $97.00 first flight MIA-LGA. Anyone thinking of taking first flight.
Wouldn’t do it if they paid me to be honest. It’s absolutely no different from a customer perspective inside than the already horrible Oasis 738s, and I avoid those outside of MCO-MIA flights.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 9:57 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
BBC: “Earlier this month Brazil's Gol became the first airline to resume commercial flights with the Boeing 737 Max. American Airlines said it expected its first 737 Max flights in the US to resume on 29 December.”
Old Dec 20, 2020, 10:05 am

Still not sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.