Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airbus A320 seating guide

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2020, 9:43 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Arrow Airbus A320 seating guide

The content of this post is being reconstructed. Please refer to AA Fleet: Retrofit / CIP of Legacy US A320 interiors?

Helpful search tags
So that we can keep the thread's title clear and concise, helpful search tags are included below for search engine optimisation
"A320" ; "Airbus" ; "Refurbished" ; "Refit" ; "Gogo" ; "LOPA" ; "seatmap" ; "seatplan"
JDiver, Cthunder86, aztimm and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Prospero; Feb 17, 2021 at 7:02 am Reason: Activate links to sister threads
Old Oct 10, 2020, 10:30 am

Programs: OWS - AA Lifetime Platinum, BA nobody (blue)
Hallo Prospero, may I be the first to congratulate you on such an effort with these useful guides.

And sorry, but perhaps I can be the first to nitpick ---
you have the wording Main Cabin Extra: configured 2-4-2 Main Cabin: configured 3-4-3 for all variants in all three threads so far, so that needs some editing. None of these aircraft has 2-4-2 MCE, unless you consider the 77W to have it, but it would be misleading to call it 2-4-2, it's just missing seats from a 3-4-3 layout.
Old Oct 10, 2020, 10:39 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tjcxx
Hallo Prospero, may I be the first to congratulate you on such an effort with these useful guides.

And sorry, but perhaps I can be the first to nitpick ---
you have the wording Main Cabin Extra: configured 2-4-2 Main Cabin: configured 3-4-3 for all variants in all three threads so far, so that needs some editing. None of these aircraft has 2-4-2 MCE, unless you consider the 77W to have it, but it would be misleading to call it 2-4-2, it's just missing seats from a 3-4-3 layout.
tjcxx, many thanks for spotting these glaring errors. Now corrected
Old Nov 3, 2020, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Am I reading that correctly that MCE has more legroom than F?
Old Nov 3, 2020, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyEndeavorAir
Am I reading that correctly that MCE has more legroom than F?
Yes, the MCE seats take full advantage of their bulkhead and exit row locations
FlyDeltaMD88 likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2021, 8:17 pm

Does row 10 on the aisle recline?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.