Wiki Posts
Search

Long haul schedule June

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2020, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K, 1MM,AA Exec. Platinum, Global Entry, Nexus
Long haul schedule June

I was reading a curated post from Apple news and it stated that AA announced their June long haul schedule and there are NO long haul flights out of LAX. Currently I have two TATL flights to LHR scheduled for mid-July and late July. Don't want to panic, but also need to make plans. I have ZERO interest in flying LAX-DFW-LHR. If that's the case, I'm out. Anyone have any ideas on July schedule? And if and when AA posts that schedule?
thank you
Old May 27, 2020, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by tomj888
I was reading a curated post from Apple news and it stated that AA announced their June long haul schedule and there are NO long haul flights out of LAX. Currently I have two TATL flights to LHR scheduled for mid-July and late July. Don't want to panic, but also need to make plans. I have ZERO interest in flying LAX-DFW-LHR. If that's the case, I'm out. Anyone have any ideas on July schedule? And if and when AA posts that schedule?
thank you
Yes, there is a dedicated thread, latest wisdom indicates that July schedule will be finalized/updated on the first Sunday in June (typically overnight).

AA 2020 schedule changes due to coronavirus (10 Mar 2020 - obsolete)

I agree that connecting nowadays generally sucks with AC's closed, longer connection times, limited food and beverage options, etc., but if the trips are important then going via DFW isn't THAT bad if the nonstop ends up not operating in July, especially with AC's rumored to be opening back up end of June.
thunderdeacon likes this.
Old May 27, 2020, 11:20 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
With the UK having just introduced its 14-day quarantine for international arrivals, I can see AA pushing back the re-launch dates for some LHR flights. Pessimistically, I'd expect LAX to be among the last to be re-launched.
sdsearch likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.