Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing FFP number on AA Booking

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2020, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Changing FFP number on AA Booking

Dear Folks, I am not sure if this is asked somewhere else, if so please move this post to the appropriate thread.

I have just applied for a status match on QRPC and now if I get approved I would switch from BAEC to QRPC.
However, I have 5 reservations with AA that does not allow to change the frequent traveler number online or via the mobile app.

Is there a way to get around with this without calling the call center - AA does not have a local call center here in Turkey, only a ticketing partner - so I prefer not to pay for roaming if possible.

I've tried to do the Royal Jordanian and Finnair website trick which works for other airlines in oneworld but for AA it didn't work.

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Old May 23, 2020, 2:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
You could try sending them a message on Twitter.
GrumpyYoungMan and ISTFlyer like this.
Old May 23, 2020, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by aacar
You could try sending them a message on Twitter.
Nice idea, thank you.
aacar likes this.
Old May 24, 2020, 12:27 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
another tip to call US toll-free numbers is to download Skype. I used it from my phone in Hong Kong to call AA when I was stranded and it worked great. No charge.
ISTFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.