Wiki Posts
Search

AA Flight Booked with Avios

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2020, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
AA Flight Booked with Avios

My original flight RDU-PHX for late May was canceled by AA last week. The flight AA rebooked us on has a connection in CLT, fine no big deal. Today I tried purchasing MCE for the CLT-PHX leg, but AA.com said the transaction couldn't go through and that my credit card had not been charged. I checked my CC account and low and behold the charge is showing as 'pending'. Should I be concerned about this or will it fall off before posting? Also, any idea why I couldn't go from Preferred to MCE? Never done that to me before.

Thanks,
Jayson
Old Apr 8, 2020, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
call AA... its better to know what AA is doing about this
Old Apr 8, 2020, 3:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Or wait a day. Chances are that the pending item will simply not be processed and you won't see it at all. Depending on your card issuer, it may actually show as a pending credit and then neither posts in another day or two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.