Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA newspaperrewards: Miles for Newspapers (as of 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2020, 11:31 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

Until early 2020, AA offered MagsForMiles, offering the use of AAdvantage miles to subscribe to magazines. This has apparently been discontinued in favor of Newspaper Rewards / newspaperrewards. The newspapers you will be offered and the subscription period apparently depends on your zip code, and the offering page is coded by month. The publications offered seem to include the Dallas Morning News (only in some areas, only digital ), Financial Times and Wall Street Journal.

Link to obsolete MagsForMiles thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...ch-2020-a.html

Link to Newspaper Rewards site: https://www.newspaperrewards.com/ame...stomization=AA

Last edited by JDiver; Mar 3, 2020 at 11:43 am
Old Apr 13, 2020, 1:03 am

Programs: AA, WN
Only Financial Times in my area. What is the probability of the print WSJ being offered in the next 18 months?
Old Jul 3, 2020, 4:29 am

Programs: AA EXP
Washington Post print edition is offered in DC.

I'm interested in reports from this who have used this service. The signup form requires entry of your airline frequent flyer number and password, which seems like a really bad idea.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 5:47 am

Programs: AA CK, DL SM, UA PS, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium , Hyatt Globalist, Global Entry, CLEAR
What's a newspaper?
Old Mar 10, 2022, 2:52 am

Programs: AA, WN
After almost 2 years, it doesn't seem like their newspaper (print or digital) selection has improved.
Old Sep 28, 2022, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Can't find anything for AA. Only see United, Alaskan, and Hawaiin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.