Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Arriving to LAX on SQ incoming flt can I bag drop to AA

Old Feb 8, 2020, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Arriving to LAX International Bradley Terminal on a Singapore Airlines incoming flight can I bag drop in the International Terminal to a AA USA domestic flight that is on a different ticket without dragging bag to AA terminal? I will already have my AA ticket and boarding pass

Last edited by Centurion; Feb 8, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Old Feb 8, 2020, 5:07 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL PL, B6 M3
Originally Posted by Centurion
Arriving to LAX International Bradley Terminal on a Singapore Airlines incoming flight can I bag drop in the International Terminal to a AA USA domestic flight that is on a different ticket without dragging bag to AA terminal? I will already have my AA ticket and boarding pass
I've gotten a bag tag from the AA rehcheck desk coming in another airline no problem.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 7:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Should not be even a remote problem. You will simply need to wait rather than dropping the bag as you would if it were tagged through.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Just ask SQ to check your baggage through on your AA flight and show them your AA boarding pass. They have an interline agreement with AA and will put a bag tag that goes to your final destination.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.