Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Check-In at EZE

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2020, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Lifetime, AA 2M, Delta 2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club, EK Platinum
AA Check-In at EZE

Does anyone know when the AA check in counter opens at EZE?

I have a flight that departs at 9:45 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 4:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTheRoad
Does anyone know when the AA check in counter opens at EZE?

I have a flight that departs at 9:45 PM.
Here's what AA's website says:

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInform...ze-airport.jsp
Old Jan 31, 2020, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by bse118
I would also call AA just to be sure. IMHO, the reservations agents usually have the most current information.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 11:57 am

Programs: AA EXP
Usually 3 hours before the first AA flight of the day. I believe right now that's the 8:55pm to DFW, so then checkin would open just before 6pm.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by upinsmoke
Usually 3 hours before the first AA flight of the day. I believe right now that's the 8:55pm to DFW, so then checkin would open just before 6pm.
Prepare for there to be a long line already when it opens.
M60_to_LGA likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by wrp96
Prepare for there to be a long line already when it opens.
Absolutely. It can be a lot faster to do the check-in at the kiosks that print the bag tags, and then use the bag drop off.

Even the priority check-in has long lines.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 8:55 pm

Do you have to use check in counter/kiosk if you get mobile boarding pass? I have to work US hours and my flight is at 8:50 PM so I wanted to get to the lounge and work full day there. If check in only opens at 5PM is there is any way to get airside before that?
Old Mar 2, 2020, 4:17 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
As bse118 posted the info link for EZE, mobile boarding passes seem to be allowed so that could be one option of going airside assuming no bags are being checked?
Old Mar 2, 2020, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
As bse118 posted the info link for EZE, mobile boarding passes seem to be allowed so that could be one option of going airside assuming no bags are being checked?
yeah im not checking any bags. I wasn’t sure if I’ll be allowed to pass thru security without answering security questions like some outstations require
Old Mar 2, 2020, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by gateH15
yeah im not checking any bags. I wasn’t sure if I’ll be allowed to pass thru security without answering security questions like some outstations require
I always use the kiosk to get my boarding pass. I normally get there well before the counters open. They ask the security questions when you board. They forgot once and came on the plane to do the process.
Old Mar 2, 2020, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by anc305
I always use the kiosk to get my boarding pass. I normally get there well before the counters open. They ask the security questions when you board. They forgot once and came on the plane to do the process.
good to know! Thank you !
Old Mar 3, 2020, 4:58 am

I flew EZE to MIA two years ago. Got there 5 hours ahead, because we had business class.Thought we could relax in the lounge. Checkin didn't open until three hours before. No where to sit, so we sat on the floor for two hours. Then, when we finally got to check in it was a zoo. When we got to the lounge, it was filled with screaming children. Overall not a good experience.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Lifetime, AA 2M, Delta 2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club, EK Platinum
I was there a few days ago. I usually hide out in the business area which is a bit insulated from the hustle and bustle. Food is pretty much unchanged... nothing special. A couple of hot dishes, one of which does not appear until 6:30 PM. I was going to fly Aerolineas into EZE but changed to LATAM so that I could check my bags through and not end up waiting for hours to check-in. Staff at reception of lounge very friendly. They were even looking for me at the gate to expedite process of getting on the plane.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTheRoad
I was there a few days ago. I usually hide out in the business area which is a bit insulated from the hustle and bustle.
What do you mean by "the business area"? Part of the Admiral's Club or the airport? A little peace and quiet in that madhouse would be appreciated.

Last edited by JY1024; Mar 7, 2020 at 1:43 pm Reason: Fixed quotation
Old Mar 7, 2020, 7:46 am
Original Poster

At the far end of the AA AC lounge there is a business area with desks and a few computers. This area is the most quiet area of the lounge and usually you are the only person using the area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.