A321 two-seat exit rows

Old Jan 21, 20, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat, 6.0 MM, Marriott LT Platinum
A321 two-seat exit rows

Seatguru describes the AA A321 seats 9DE as possibly having limited recline, but is silent about 22DE. I don't see why there would be any difference. Does anyone know?
Old Jan 21, 20, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by siankaan1 View Post
Seatguru describes the AA A321 seats 9DE as possibly having limited recline, but is silent about 22DE. I don't see why there would be any difference. Does anyone know?
Did you look in the 321 master thread? Tons of seating reports.

LAA Airbus 321 A321 2-class pre-Oasis Best Main Cabin & MCE seat
Old Jan 21, 20, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, SPG LT Plat
Originally Posted by siankaan1 View Post
I am a big fan of 22E indeed. I personally don't recall being "bother" about the recline even if it's limited, If 22E isn't available, 22B is my next go-to seat. Both help you avoid protecting your foot space when people queue for the toilet when seated in 22C/D.

My other rule is to avoid 22B/C if 22D/E are available anyway. There's just something about being seated near the FA that makes 22 B/C less desirable unless necessary. My preference is: 22E->22D->22B->22C for reasons given.
Old Jan 21, 20, 5:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond
There are two versions of the non-T 321. The version you’ve identified has row 9 in front of the emergency exit, and row 22 behind the emergency exit. In that case, I would think row 22 wouldn’t have the same recline limitations as the exit is in front of the seat. Most of the 321s I fly on have the other non-T configuration with emergency exits in front of rows 11 and 24. I’ve been on those many times, and have never noticed recline limitations in either set of emergency row seats.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: