Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Business Web Saver Award (Using App or New Award Search)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...

I am seeing business web saver awards on my american airlines mobile app (for example IAD-CDG in late march/early april) that I am not seeing on AA.COM.... am I doing something wrong on AA.COM?
Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by fwfdan
I am seeing business web saver awards on my american airlines mobile app (for example IAD-CDG in late march/early april) that I am not seeing on AA.COM.... am I doing something wrong on AA.COM?
You must search using the "new" search at aa.com, when you click on a flight option under "Business" it will then give you the option of AAnytime or Business Web Special.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
You must search using the "new" search at aa.com, when you click on a flight option under "Business" it will then give you the option of AAnytime or Business Web Special.
I think I'm using the old search... I've seen the new search pop up a couple times but not lately. For search options I'm doing milesaaver and AA only. There are no business milesaaver awards at all. The display has an option for economy web special, but no option for business web special..
Old Jan 17, 2020, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
I think I'm using the old search... I've seen the new search pop up a couple times but not lately. For search options I'm doing milesaaver and AA only. There are no business milesaaver awards at all. The display has an option for economy web special, but no option for business web special..
If you search directly from the aa.com home page it should use the new search.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JJeffrey
If you search directly from the aa.com home page it should use the new search.
Pretty sure I was getting the old search results from the main aa.com page, but now am seeing the new search results.... I KNOW I was seeing the old results

Not very friendly for searching business awards by lowest number of miles, but then again it might be and I am doing it wrong (again)
Old Jan 18, 2020, 11:40 am

Programs: MAR AMB, WOH Explorist, AA EXP, UA 2P
Pretty sure I was getting the old search results from the main aa.com page, but now am seeing the new search results.... I KNOW I was seeing the old results

Not very friendly for searching business awards by lowest number of miles, but then again it might be and I am doing it wrong (again)
The old search does not yet show Business web specials.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.