Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Premium Economy With Miles for Only Part of the Trip

Old Jan 16, 20, 4:40 pm
OTD
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PPRO, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Skymiles, Mileage Plus

I'm sure this has been covered, but I guess I had too many search terms or something; nothing came up. I want to book a ticket on Premium Economy to Europe with miles. I have to fly to ORD first to get my flight and that flight, of course, doesn't have PE, so it's not letting me book a PE ticket. Is there a way to get around that?
Feel free to bang me over the head with a link to whatever thread I couldn't find. Thanks.
Old Jan 16, 20, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by OTD View Post
I'm sure this has been covered, but I guess I had too many search terms or something; nothing came up. I want to book a ticket on Premium Economy to Europe with miles. I have to fly to ORD first to get my flight and that flight, of course, doesn't have PE, so it's not letting me book a PE ticket. Is there a way to get around that?
Feel free to bang me over the head with a link to whatever thread I couldn't find. Thanks.
Search for availability separately.
Then call AA to book it for you as one ticket.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: