Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA elites helpline for Oneworld Emeralds?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2020, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE), *A Gold, ST Elite Plus

I am AY+ Platinum (=OWE) - and having trouble with some cancelled AA flights that they automatically rebooked, but I need changed for connecting with my separate transatlantic ticket.
Is there such a priority helpline that OWE-s can access?
I am located in Europe... The regular line puts me on hold forever and the call-back feature does not really work for some reason.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 2:44 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I am not aware of any specific number for OW EMDs, but if you call AA about a specific booking (when asked what you're calling about say 'existing\change reservation' and provide the booking reference number when prompted) then it should identify you as one and connect you to the EXP line. It has always worked for me.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 3:43 am

Programs: UA *G, BA Silver
A strategy that works in reverse for reaching BA when one is an AA EXP is calling AA EXP line and asking them to connect you to BA – I've never had an issue asking for this and it is really quick (except when AA is backed up due to weather delays). Whether Finnair can connect you similarly to AA I don't know, but it would be worth a try.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE), *A Gold, ST Elite Plus
Thanks for the suggestions,
Finnair plat line can connect me to AA, so I will try that option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.