Wiki Posts
Search

Downgrade compensation? (to merge)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2020, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
It comes down to bad luck.

OP paid for and flew in J. The fact that had he booked otherwise at some time in the past, he might have done better, is not relevant/.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by jeffeverde
On top of this, we'd paid an extra $3500 specifically to be on the 77W Flagship flight, vs flying Biz on an earlier flight.
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The comparison number I want to see is the business class fare OP paid for the earlier flight (with the FC cabin) minus the available BUSINESS CLASS (not PE) fare on the flight the OP flew, if the ticket had been purchased at the same time and with equivalent fare conditions based on fare class availability at the time of purchase, although this still wouldn't quite be the correct comparison if the more expensive ticket on the earlier flight was flexible (needed or not needed by the OP???) while deep discount business class tickets had been available on the later flight without FC.

That's what I want to know, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.