Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ITT (in this thread) we only say good things about AA 👍

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ITT (in this thread) we only say good things about AA 👍

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2020, 6:50 am

Programs: AA EXP
It's easy to get frustrated with American, but I like the idea of remembering good things (thanks OP), too -- like:

> 24 hour hold before purchasing a ticket -- this is so much better than the mere right to purchase and then cancel within 24 hours after purchasing. I find it enormously useful.

> SWUs are great; I can still get 6 for doing the same flying I used to do; and I'm currently seeing quite a bit of SWU availability between Europe and the US;

> Last year my London to JFK flight got diverted to Raleigh, after Raleigh normally would be closed. The staff (and CBP) came back in and did a great job. They were ready with hotel vouchers and new boarding passes by the time we landed -- all with a smile (well, maybe not the CBP agents...);

--

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.