Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Royal Air Maroc / AT & AA begin codeshares to CMN 26 Dec 2019 (join ow Apr 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Air Maroc / AT & AA begin codeshares to CMN 26 Dec 2019 (join ow Apr 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2019, 9:36 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

Link to Frequent Business Traveler article

The codeshare agreement includes AT flights between the United States and Casablanca, AA PHL-CMN beginning June 2020, onward service to RAK / Marrakech, and some domestic AA flights . “The agreement will expand to include several additional routes next year, including Royal Air Maroc flights to Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire; Lagos, Nigeria; and Luanda, Angola.”

RAM will join one world in 2020.

Also see Musings: Royal Air Maroc – time to change the xONEn continent definitions?
sdsearch and dciolli like this.
Old Dec 26, 2019, 11:40 am

Noting that CMN lacks showers in the lounge.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 12:56 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
AT / Royal Air Maroc has begun codesharing between US and Casablanca, is scheduled to join oneworld 31 March 2020.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by footballfanatic
Noting that CMN lacks showers in the lounge.
And I thought RJ charging for showers in the lounge in AMM was bad ( I don't know if they still do)
That was in 2013 when I flew to TLV connecting in ORD, LHR, and AMM on the way to TLV (Thing some will do to save money)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.